Pistol barrel porting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikelee

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2024
    Denham springs
    Is the anybody around baton rouge area that does custom barrel porting would like to get my shadow 2 compact ported would rather try someone local before sending off to have it done

shabangles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Check out Wicked Arms. I know he does all kinds of slide milling work on CZ's and he may do porting as well. He did my optics cut in 2 weeks, which is much faster than other places I quoted. They can be hard to get on the phone but he responds quickly to emails and is located in BR off of College.

mikelee

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2024
    Denham springs
    Check out Wicked Arms. I know he does all kinds of slide milling work on CZ's and he may do porting as well. He did my optics cut in 2 weeks, which is much faster than other places I quoted. They can be hard to get on the phone but he responds quickly to emails and is located in BR off of College.
    Yes I dropped it off to him Friday gonna drop my lower off to him this Friday and convert it to single action only to he's seem like a very knowledgeable guy and he showed me some his work the worn I seen was pretty damn good tha k you brother

Top Bottom