"Police waited 45 minutes in school before pursuing shooter"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cbzr1107

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 7, 2018
    Covington
    Yeah the key difference is Derek Chauvin is innocent and those kids didn’t deserve what happened to them unlike Floyd who got off easy.
    How do you figure that? Chauvin is a murderer any way look at it. Absolutely 0 reason to do what he did.

Last edited:

StephenC

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Baton Rouge, LA
    How do you figure that? Chauvin is a murdere6d any way look at it. Absolutely 0 reason to do what he did.

Wow I’ll take People Who Didn’t Read The Toxicology Report or Look Into The Video Anymore Than CNN for $500 Alex.

Floyd overdosed. Chauvin used an authorized restraint method. He wasn’t in the guys neck.

How can you not breathe and still be able to say I can’t breathe?

Chauvin was convicted because some black OD’d and Chauvin is White and in this country now you can’t defend yourself against the endangered street ape, you can’t confront them in stealing in your neighborhood, you can’t arrest them for using counterfeit money.

You have to take knee for them and compliment their superior intellect because they were able to butcher the English language while reciting some retard tier Maya Angelou poem.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Wow I’ll take People Who Didn’t Read The Toxicology Report or Look Into The Video Anymore Than CNN for $500 Alex.

Floyd overdosed. Chauvin used an authorized restraint method. He wasn’t in the guys neck.

Chauvin was convicted because some black OD’d and Chauvin is White and in this country now you can’t defend yourself against the endangered street ape, you can’t confront them in stealing in your neighborhood, you can’t arrest them for using counterfeit money.

You have to take knee for them and compliment their superior intellect because they were able to butcher the English language while reciting some retard tier Maya Angelou poem.
    What’s a street ape?

Cbzr1107

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 7, 2018
    Covington
    Yeah the key difference is Derek Chauvin is innocent and those kids didn’t deserve what happened to them unlike Floyd who got off easy.
    How do you figure that? Chauvin is a murdered any way look at it. Absolutely 0 reason to do what he did.

The toxicology report has 0 to do with it. It might have been an approved tactic at the time but there is 0 disputing that there was no need what so ever to maintain it for that amount of time. Not to mention it was pretty clear to all that he needed medical attention at a certain point. Further damning is that you don't keep handcuffed people prone on the ground as we've known forever that this leads to respiratory distress, which was a contributing factor in this case. I'm 6ft1 and 175lbs, far smaller than the deceased, and even I can take him from lying handcuffed on the prone position to sitting on his rear with his legs put in front of him by myself. It's not hard.

Once the subject was subdued and under control they are obligated to take care of him. For instance, say he was shot. They would have been required to do first aid. Subject was under control pretty quickly. Once there were signs of distress, all 4 officers made no attempt to administer first aid.

That's why they were convicted. They were guilty, plain and simple. No other reason than that.

Your racism speaks volumes.

StephenC

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Baton Rouge, LA
    How do you figure that? Chauvin is a murdered any way look at it. Absolutely 0 reason to do what he did.

The toxicology report has 0 to do with it. It might have been an approved tactic at the time but there is 0 disputing that there was no need what so ever to maintain it for that amount of time. Not to mention it was pretty clear to all that he needed medical attention at a certain point. Further damning is that you don't keep handcuffed people prone on the ground as we've known forever that this leads to respiratory distress, which was a contributing factor in this case. I'm 6ft1 and 175lbs, far smaller than the deceased, and even I can take him from lying handcuffed on the prone position to sitting on his rear with his legs put in front of him by myself. It's not hard.

Once the subject was subdued and under control they are obligated to take care of him. For instance, say he was shot. They would have been required to do first aid. Subject was under control pretty quickly. Once there were signs of distress, all 4 officers made no attempt to administer first aid.

That's why they were convicted. They were guilty, plain and simple. No other reason than that.

The toxicology is everything you moron. If he was overdosing but his oxygen sats were in the high 90s it means his oxygen supply wasn’t being cut off. He was dying of an overdose.

Honestly people like you will never get it. Chauvin is guilty of not killing George Floyd because if anyone deserves a bullet it was that animal. I’d convict Chauvin of negligence for not just shooting him and calling a meat wagon.

I’m sorry I insulted Sir George Floyd first to take us to the moon deserving of a gold hearse. He invented the cure for cancer but he was taken from us too soon.

StephenC

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Baton Rouge, LA

This no longer has the effect you wish it did.

Calling someone racist is only with the intent to racially disarm Whites from pattern recognition and to discourage them from in-group preference while every other race can demonize Whites and collectivize without worry.

Imagine not being racist in 2022. If you had said otherwise I’d be insulted for being a complete retard.

Take your anti-White claptrap back to the neo-conservative hole it crawled out of.

Cbzr1107

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 7, 2018
    Covington
    The toxicology is everything you moron. If he was overdosing but his oxygen sats were in the high 90s it means his oxygen supply wasn’t being cut off. He was dying of an overdose.

Honestly people like you will never get it. Chauvin is guilty of not killing George Floyd because if anyone deserves a bullet it was that animal. I’d convict Chauvin of negligence for not just shooting him and calling a meat wagon.

I’m sorry I insulted Sir George Floyd first to take us to the moon deserving of a gold hearse. He invented the cure for cancer but he was taken from us too soon.
    Actually, the exact opposite of a moron. You seem to have me painted as some Lib when that's not true at all. MOST of the police shootings we've read about I've defended. That includes the one in Kenosha, WI where the guy was shot in the back while trying to get a knife out of the vehicle. You don't match force with equal force. He was a threat with a deadly weapon at that point and it was a good shoot. The Floyd case was the exact opposite. There were multiple chances once subdued for them to have gotten him medical attention or to at least alleviate the situation but they chose not to. That's right, they. The other 3 didn't have the backbone to stand up and do what was right so they're culpable as well.

George Floyd was a criminal. No disputing that fact and please show me where I said that he wasn't a criminal. He did not however deserve to be murdered for the crime the police were called for or for his actions(or lack there of) once they were on scene. Hell, he didn't even resist to the point of needing more than strength to be put under control.

Here you go. I even found an article put out from Fox news.

The drugs and heart disease played a role. Well of course they did. Obesity is a leading cause of heart disease. Does that mean someone in L.E. gets a free pass if they erroneously kill someone who had heart disease or some other medical condition? Of course not.

The article also mention neck compression. It's been more than verified he was on the guy's neck. Maybe that was an approved tactic for that department, I haven't looked into that honestly. I'm sure there's info on it just haven't looked. I'd be willing to bet their approved tactics call for them to deesculate at some point and they very clearly went way past that time frame.

Cbzr1107

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 7, 2018
    Covington
    This no longer has the effect you wish it did.

Calling someone racist is only with the intent to racially disarm Whites from pattern recognition and to discourage them from in-group preference while every other race can demonize Whites and collectivize without worry.

Imagine not being racist in 2022. If you had said otherwise I’d be insulted for being a complete retard.

Take your anti-White claptrap back to the neo-conservative hole it crawled out of.
    Wow. Just wow. Hahahaha. I believe most people aren't racist and I also believe anyone can be racist regardless of sex, ethnicity, race, etc. I just think your thoughts on the matter discussed are rooted in racism.

What I said was in no way anti-White. Not by a long shot and I'd guess I'd probably agree with 99% of your thoughts on that.

All we would do is just go back and forth and round and round.

I'd rather the discussion get back to the ineptitude of the P.D. in Texas and those poor victims.

No harm no foul here buddy and good luck to you. Stay safe out there.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    story gets thick... teacher says she saw gun man comming and ran into the door with the rock and kicked the rock and the door didnt lock... and the School chief is not cooperation with the investigation and is going mia

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    story gets thick... teacher says she saw gun man comming and ran into the door with the rock and kicked the rock and the door didnt lock... and the School chief is not cooperation with the investigation and is going mia

Not getting thick, it’s pretty easy to explain. The door should have never been propped open and the LEOs shouldn’t have waited. Nothing that comes out of this will be mind blowing. It’s not a conspiracy or government cover up. Ever wonder why police wait to give details about an investigation? This is why. Witness testimony is unreliable and it was only when they started watching the videos that the real story emerged. I will reiterate something that’s getting overlooked, the SRO chief was not a big LE department head with lots of experience. This “chief” would have been ignored if it would have been any other situation and the bigger departments would have taken charge immediately. For the officers(Fed, local, state, etc) to hide behind the BS excuse that they didn’t go in because the BS “chief” told them not to is a disgrace. It might help them sleep at night but having been in this profession for over 2 decades I’m not buying it. That’s my opinion and that’s the last I’ll say on the matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I suppose we are to believe also that it is pure incompetence that so many other shooter were not only known to authorities, but we're in direct communication with them leading up to the events?

If there is no conspiracy here, they sure don't make it easy for people to believe otherwise because it seems to me that a large percentage of these type of situations lead directly back to the bois.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I suppose we are to believe also that it is pure incompetence that so many other shooter were not only known to authorities, but we're in direct communication with them leading up to the events?

If there is no conspiracy here, they sure don't make it easy for people to believe otherwise because it seems to me that a large percentage of these type of situations lead directly back to the bois.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

And how do you suppose they get all of these “actors” to keep the secret?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom