"Police waited 45 minutes in school before pursuing shooter"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dieselhorses

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Look man, tomorrow, your gonna take a hike for a little while. It's better that I don't tell you why, but whatever happens, you make sure to "make the wrong decision". Just know that after tomorrow, you'll get a promotion to a cushy position with good retirement and you and your family will be taken care of. Also know, if you tell anyone anything about this conversation, you and/or your family will be "taken care of". Up to you how to take those words, be smart.

How it would go down in a movie and stuff like that only happens in movies.
    Of course, it seems like I recall hearing about a FedEx driver showing up to a Florida judge's home and executing her husband and son while she was in the basement, and then him being found suicided short after.
    What a plot that was.

f3d6057d4d5135a74485d49e0632d3f5.jpg
    I wonder where THAT order came from....

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Wow I’ll take People Who Didn’t Read The Toxicology Report or Look Into The Video Anymore Than CNN for $500 Alex.

Floyd overdosed. Chauvin used an authorized restraint method. He wasn’t in the guys neck.

How can you not breathe and still be able to say I can’t breathe?

Chauvin was convicted because some black OD’d and Chauvin is White and in this country now you can’t defend yourself against the endangered street ape, you can’t confront them in stealing in your neighborhood, you can’t arrest them for using counterfeit money.

You have to take knee for them and compliment their superior intellect because they were able to butcher the English language while reciting some retard tier Maya Angelou poem.
    Actually the restraint had been pulled as being authorized some time before housed it. And why are any of you defending these cowardly and stupid cops? I could post reams of video of cops NOT doing what we pay them to do, NOT even knowing the laws they are supposed to enforce and lying out their ass to cover their ass when they screw up!

Top Bottom