Poplarville head count?/ USPSA Pistol/rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    How many folks plan to make the work day/prctice session on the 18th? I ask because I have had one person tell me he can't make it due to parades. Will this effect many folks, so that we need to push it back to the 25th? Would be nice to have some sort of head count.

Also, USPSA pistol this Sunday, followed by rifle. We plan to have 5 stages, including the new "Whirly-gig". Know your rifle zero.

Later.

bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Match results posted

The Poplarville USPSA pistol and rifle match results are posted here.

Congratulations to the pistol winner, Max Michel and the rifle winner, Wayne Alcock.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Twice on the way, and once after we shot the first stage. In fact, I think it was while you and/or Carter were running through it; the sound of the Star tinking away its plates as I wretched still stands out in memory.

Lesson learned: don't drink Andy Gator on an empty stomach for 4 hours, then take a girl home with you at 2 AM with a match in the morning that requires you to wake up at 7-- in freezing temperatures.

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    then take a girl home with you at 2 AM with a match in the morning that requires you to wake up at 7-- in freezing temperatures.

Spoken like a true shooter. (I don't know if I would have left that nice, warm..............bed)

Weather is not looking good for Saturday. Stay tuned.

Forecast is for 100% rain for Saturday.

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Twice on the way, and once after we shot the first stage. In fact, I think it was while you and/or Carter were running through it; the sound of the Star tinking away its plates as I wretched still stands out in memory.

Lesson learned: don't drink Andy Gator on an empty stomach for 4 hours, then take a girl home with you at 2 AM with a match in the morning that requires you to wake up at 7-- in freezing temperatures.
    Sounds like you need to grow a pair. :p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom