Poplarville USPSA and rifle match

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    We will be shooting our usual USPSA pistol match in Poplarville this coming Sunday, October 9. We will have at least five stages so bring plenty of ammo!

We will also try to shoot the second match, which will be rifle. We need a decent handful of shooters to make it worthwhile setting up for rifle, but now that the cool weather is here, and 3-gun has resumed, SOME of us need the rifle practice, so bring your long gun and shoot twice.

For more information on these matches and directions to the range, visit our web site as:
    http://www.smsps.com/smpsa.htm

J

jayd

Is it possible to just shoot the rifle match and if so what approx time will it kick off?

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Blah, already away from my rifle and rig for the weekend. But I will be there for pistol.

Just a heads up, they have been doing some logging on the lot behind the pit, and the big trucks and equipment have done a number on the road. It's still very much passable, but there are some deep tire grooves-- so don't come in your Corvette or Civic!

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    If you've the got the cables, I'm sure we can tow you up the hill. Coming down is easy.

I was there on Friday and dry, it wasn't bad at all. The mound of dirt between the truck tracks is the only concern-- and I'm sure a Grand Marquis bumper can take it, if it doesn't clear entirely.

Top Bottom