Post a funny picture or gif

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    8621DA42-01F3-4F7E-B059-8434ABC83FB5.jpeg
    BABA6BCB-6D05-42A3-820E-F1C72DC9E0C1.jpeg
    D955FEED-ACA1-4CA8-A9EB-89D039AEC634.jpeg
    C8AC3C54-5FF0-4244-8E13-B51C3BA8727F.jpeg

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I would like to meet a flat earther and chat with them about it. I’m generally curious on what logic they have behind it. On second thought maybe not lol I don’t see a conversation like that going very far.

It would be a satire conversation, one that you knew was truly pointless, and you'd have to go in it knowing that you were doing it strictly for the entertainment.

I have only ONE opinion for the "flat-Earthers":
    Some 7 billion people on this planet.
    Countless devices with cameras that take pictures and/or record video.
    If the Earth was flat, someone somewhere would have gotten footage of it and posted it for the world to see.

While Our Planet is not a perfectly round sphere, it is faaar from flat.

I've forgotten what the numbers are but there is a ratio involving X-number of miles equals X-number of feet in height, in relation to the curvature of the Earth.

That curvature is why you can only see so far over open water.

Flat-Earthers are either bored, like to live a fantasy that tickles their ears, are on some type of "party", or are simply some degree of insane.

However, I'd rather be around a flat-Earther than a "woke" lunatic.
    Can you imagine a woke leftist flat-Earther?
    LMAO!!!
    i-dont-think-so-scooter.jpg

20220722_033902.jpg

Last edited:

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    It would be a satire conversation, one that you knew was truly pointless, and you'd have to go in it knowing that you were doing it strictly for the entertainment.

I have only ONE opinion for the "flat-Earthers":
    Some 7 billion people on this planet.
    Countless devices with cameras that take pictures and/or record video.
    If the Earth was flat, someone somewhere would have gotten footage of it and posted it for the world to see.

While Our Planet is not a perfectly round sphere, it is faaar from flat.

I've forgotten what the numbers are but there is a ratio involving X-number of miles equals X-number of feet in height, in relation to the curvature of the Earth.

That curvature is why you can only see so far over open water.

Flat-Earthers are either bored, like to live a fantasy that tickles their ears, are on some type of "party", or are simply some degree of insane.

However, I'd rather be around a flat-Earther than a "woke" lunatic.
    Can you imagine a woke leftist flat-Earther?
    LMAO!!!View attachment 122979

View attachment 122980
    I have been around lunatic Woke Lefist and lunatic Flat Earth Rightwingers. I will take the Flat Earth Rightwingers everytime. The big reason the Flat Earther will not force their belief upon you either through law or cohersion. The Woke Leftist will force you to comply or else you go to jail, die, or lose your job and lively hood. Perfect example. Having to use pronouns at work now. You get fired for using He, She, Women, and Man. That is woke Leftist right there.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I have been around lunatic Woke Lefist and lunatic Flat Earth Rightwingers. I will take the Flat Earth Rightwingers everytime. The big reason the Flat Earther will not force their belief upon you either through law or cohersion. The Woke Leftist will force you to comply or else you go to jail, die, or lose your job and lively hood. Perfect example. Having to use pronouns at work now. You get fired for using He, She, Women, and Man. That is woke Leftist right there.

I'm truly sorry to hear that, Xeon.
    It sure is a shame that tyrants are forcing woke mental health patients' ideologies down Our throats while passing red flag laws to disarm Americans that partake is speech they don't like.
    [Where art thou beloved vomit emoji???]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom