premeditated murder??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Y'know there are REAL problems when we start allowing all this PC crap on soldiers in the field fighting a freakin war.

Let's see, Abdul is a bomb maker. Soldiers raid Abdul's compound and while Abdul is not killed outright, his brother and others are during a firefight. So are one or two US soldiers.

But since Abdul is okay, he can testify about how horrible it all is/was and how horrible "they/us" were to "his family".

How about this instead? We just nuke the freakin thing and then dump salt on the desert so that nothing grows for the next 200 years. Game over and no more silly games.

I HATE reading this crap.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    A couple years ago I would not have said this ,but it's time to get out of Afganastan bring our soldiers home let the corrupt gov. and Taliban fight it out.

Some of you lived through Vietnam 13 yeas of hell only to withdraw.

Stalemate in Korea . We expect more from our soldier than they have to give ,then want to proscute for instant decissions made in the heat of battle as POLICEMAN .

I am sorry but we need to end this as we are only making ourselves look like fools to the rest of the world. I'm off the soapbox now. Incoming !!!!! :mad:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    A couple years ago I would not have said this ,but it's time to get out of Afganastan bring our soldiers home let the corrupt gov. and Taliban fight it out.

Some of you lived through Vietnam 13 yeas of hell only to withdraw.

Stalemate in Korea . We expect more from our soldier than they have to give ,then want to proscute for instant decissions made in the heat of battle as POLICEMAN .

I am sorry but we need to end this as we are only making ourselves look like fools to the rest of the world. I'm off the soapbox now. Incoming !!!!! :mad:

I don't see anything wrong with this. Our politicians don't like to win wars. They'd rather tie our soldiers hands and drag things out. If we aren't there to win, and I don't think we are, we shouldn't be sending men and resources to fight. The hardest part, I think, of pulling out in the minds of soldiers and people is that we'll feel like so much was lost for nothing. Unfortunately, whether we realize it or not, this was probably true from the beginning. So we can either cut our losses or stay there for the next 10 or 20 years and then cut our losses.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I don't see anything wrong with this. Our politicians don't like to win wars. They'd rather tie our soldiers hands and drag things out. If we aren't there to win, and I don't think we are, we shouldn't be sending men and resources to fight. The hardest part, I think, of pulling out in the minds of soldiers and people is that we'll feel like so much was lost for nothing. Unfortunately, whether we realize it or not, this was probably true from the beginning. So we can either cut our losses or stay there for the next 10 or 20 years and then cut our losses.

Look up Kyber Pass and/or British Involvement in Kindu Kush on Google and see where this is heading.

IIRC, THEY were there a LOT longer than 30 years and still didnn't make a dent on the Bronze Age.

I agree, we should either win it outright and fight with that principle, or get out.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom