President Administration Statement

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was reading a news report on a statement from the current President's Staff about 3-D printing of gun parts. The auto-switch, ghost guns with no serial numbers, etc. were mentioned first. Then there was this statement:

"These 3D printed firearms can also be built with non-metal materials, making them undetectable by magnetometers used to secure airports, courthouses, and event spaces, the senior administration official said."

I think this is an exaggeration unless someone on here knows of a printed plastic firearm that can withstand any moderate measure of chamber pressure.

Edited to insert link to article.

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I was reading a news report on a statement from the current President's Staff about 3-D printing of gun parts. The auto-switch, ghost guns with no serial numbers, etc. were mentioned first. Then there was this statement:

"These 3D printed firearms can also be built with non-metal materials, making them undetectable by magnetometers used to secure airports, courthouses, and event spaces, the senior administration official said."

I think this is an exaggeration unless someone on here knows of a printed plastic firearm that can withstand any moderate measure of chamber pressure.
    It’s fear mongering as usual to try to take away more gun rights. Don’t forget doing away with the 2nd Amendment and forcing mass paid confiscation aka “buy backs” is the ultimate goal.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I'm not worried about any "gun control measures" anyone might try. It won't amount to anything more than nitpicking bulls**t to pander their voter base (and maybe their owners).

Don't let the bulls**t get you stressed. There is already far too much unnecessary stress in life.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.

It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines here and it costs more than what you make in a month!​

Top Bottom