PRIME DAY DEALS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited:

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Making one centralized post to share links to any Amazon Prime Day Products that y'all find notable or worthwhile. Please feel free to contribute if you see anything that seems like a good deal or you think folks on the forum could potentially be interested in.

Dumbbells (small discount, but I needed a few more)

Kindle - Amazon products are always on sale

Dual Fuel Generator

Protein Powder

I'll add more if I stumble upon them during the day. Y'all feel free to do the same :)
    I Bought a couple of these and then dumbbells in 10 pound increments to save money. Just FYI. https://microgainz.com/products/mic...l-weight-plates-2-piece-for-dumbbell-training

Mr_dees

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 8, 2019
    Lacombe, LA
    Regarding headphones, the Shokz are on sale:

I use them for running and for listening to podcasts around the house. Bone conduction tech is cool as **** as you can hear the audio just fine, but also don't have an obstructed ear canal so you can hear the outside world just fine.
    Love mine as well for that reason. I also use them to cut grass. I put ear plugs in my ears to cancel out outside noise and i can hear them great though the bone conduction.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Regarding headphones, the Shokz are on sale:

I use them for running and for listening to podcasts around the house. Bone conduction tech is cool as **** as you can hear the audio just fine, but also don't have an obstructed ear canal so you can hear the outside world just fine.

They suck on a place. I got a cheaper version to see if I would like them. If they break, I know a good pair won't be wasted money. I forgot to pack my noise cancelling headphones for a trip and had the bone conducting in my bag. Hearing the outside world is not what I wanted for an evening flight from Orlando to New Orleans. There were a lot of kids who were tired because it was an evening flight (around 8 pm) and extra tired because they had spent a couple of days at Disney.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They suck on a place. I got a cheaper version to see if I would like them. If they break, I know a good pair won't be wasted money. I forgot to pack my noise cancelling headphones for a trip and had the bone conducting in my bag. Hearing the outside world is not what I wanted for an evening flight from Orlando to New Orleans. There were a lot of kids who were tired because it was an evening flight (around 8 pm) and extra tired because they had spent a couple of days at Disney.
    Without a doubt, definitely not their use case.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    All in all, I'm not overly fond of most of the prime day deals....

Geauxfish

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    it’s after the fact now, but a lot of the pricing is still the same. Found a 24” utility sink and all the fittings needed for a garden hose set up.

Also picked up some rigging and a chain come along (the stuff I had wasn’t suitable for those MS pine trees).

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    it’s after the fact now, but a lot of the pricing is still the same. Found a 24” utility sink and all the fittings needed for a garden hose set up.

Also picked up some rigging and a chain come along (the stuff I had wasn’t suitable for those MS pine trees).
    Realizing I left this tab open and never responded. I ended up snagging a new garden hose (https://amzn.to/3WtgJ0T) on a Prime Day Sale.....andddddd....I already killed it with my weed eater. I probably should just get a traditional one lol

Top Bottom