Primers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nwfdub

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    US
    Probably just what you said. There has been a Huge amount of scam websites popping up in the shortage. Only accepting Zelle, PayPal F&F, Crypto, etc.. Big red flags.

Sent from my SM-G715U using Tapatalk

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    Some one with good computer / scam finding skills needs to check this site out . I don't know much or how to dig deep into postings to uncover the real sites and the scam sites ... any time someone advertises Primers and Powder for sale and it's not one of the old suppliers (Graf , Midway etc)
    I'm skeptical ... it looks too good to be true ... but I'm not seeing any red flags on the page linked .
    I haven't tried to find out how they want payment...
    usually that can be a tip off but I'm computer illiterate and would get myself in trouble trying to play detective ...one of you younger computer savvy guys need to look into this .
    I'm old and slow when it comes to this stuff !
    Gary

nwfdub

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    US
    Some one with good computer / scam finding skills needs to check this site out . I don't know much or how to dig deep into postings to uncover the real sites and the scam sites ... any time someone advertises Primers and Powder for sale and it's not one of the old suppliers (Graf , Midway etc)
    I'm skeptical ... it looks too good to be true ... but I'm not seeing any red flags on the page linked .
    I haven't tried to find out how they want payment...
    usually that can be a tip off but I'm computer illiterate and would get myself in trouble trying to play detective ...one of you younger computer savvy guys need to look into this .
    I'm old and slow when it comes to this stuff !
    Gary

As stated in previous post, (screenshot of payment options). Yes it's a scam. No don't send them money.
    618141053f235935b947586f4dd7e746.jpg

Sent from my SM-G715U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom