purse for valentines day?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I need to get the wife something for valentines day. Only thing I can think of is a purse. Something designer but not super expensive. She needs a small one for when we go somewhere and doesnt need to carry everything she does normally.
    Question is, where locally do I go look?

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Nevermind, after looking on a coupe of stores sites, that is way too confusing of a decision for me to make. I think I will figure something else out.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    Coach purse sale in Gonzales.

I overheard my daughter and a friend discussing a Coach purse sale at the Coach outlet in the Tanger outlet in Gonzales. Coach purses ain't cheap but they cost less than a Gucci or a Glock.

johnnybravo2550

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Marrero, LA
    Flowers sent to her work...I also get them sent to our home.. Cost less than 100 bucks!!!... Women feed off of the attention.. Works everytime

Last edited:

andimthejr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    westbank
    get her some cologne thats what i did last year and when she said u got me cologne! i said damn i didnt know! now lets go get ya some perfume, she laughed hugged me called me cute for trying and i took her and let her pick her favorite scent and im now going get the same perfume gift every year

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Got my girl a $600 coach bag for $175 from the outlet in Gonzales.

And supposedly the ones at the outlet stores are not the same as what is in retail stores. Read an article on this a while back. Different linings and such. Not blemeishes but like a second cheaper line. Think snap on and blue point tools.
    Something along the line of a coach purse is what I had in mind, but I doubt I could pick out what she wants. I know how picky I am about a wallet.

I hate buying cut flowers and $100 for delivered roses that are already dying is a ripoff, really wish I had all the money I have spent on flowers over the years, I could get a nice AR even at current prices.

Day at a spa doesnt sound bad.

Also thought about a new watch. She is still wearing a citizen I got her for valentines day probably 8 years ago.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    The reason the purse idea sticks out is the last one she bought, she said she liked it but wished the handle was longer because she can barely put it on her shoulder.
    My wife is not a high maintenance woman by any means, but does like nicer things sometimes.
    So if I make a run to the outlet mall tomorrow, I should be able to find something? I have waited too long to order anything online.

jalger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Luling
    Any mall, just ask the ladies that look like clowns and smell like french whores..haha But really do! I got my ole ball and chain a small Michael Kors card-holder/wallet thingy. Perfect for going out and her not needing the purse.
    attachment.php

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    And supposedly the ones at the outlet stores are not the same as what is in retail stores. Read an article on this a while back. Different linings and such. Not blemeishes but like a second cheaper line. Think snap on and blue point tools.
    Something along the line of a coach purse is what I had in mind, but I doubt I could pick out what she wants. I know how picky I am about a wallet.

I hate buying cut flowers and $100 for delivered roses that are already dying is a ripoff, really wish I had all the money I have spent on flowers over the years, I could get a nice AR even at current prices.

Day at a spa doesnt sound bad.

Also thought about a new watch. She is still wearing a citizen I got her for valentines day probably 8 years ago.

This is very true. I bought my wallet there. It's still legit Coach, but it's just a special line for outlet stores. No blemishes / damaged products.

Flowers delivered to work are always nice, as are spa days.

(PS I can offer my opinion if anyone wants it).

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    This is very true. I bought my wallet there. It's still legit Coach, but it's just a special line for outlet stores. No blemishes / damaged products.

Flowers delivered to work are always nice, as are spa days.

(PS I can offer my opinion if anyone wants it).

Depends which one you get. My sister bought one at the Coach Store in New Orleans for the $600 and i got the EXACT same one a couple years later at the outlet. She even brought hers with me when we went to get it and saw no differences inside or out. Might have just been a previous season style that they were getting rid of.

Top Bottom