Question about classification

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Do I need to join USPSA before my classifications start to count? I've done 3 so far. Do I need 2 more or do I need to join then the next 5 count?

vsound

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 25, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Yes, you need to join before your classifiers will count.

ETA: sorry, I sort of answered the same question twice.

CCW

CCW
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Louisiana
    Here is a website that will tell you what classification your hit factors fall in. You do need to start over when you join USPSA. CAS has a classifier match in August. It has 5-6 stages, all of which are classifier stages. You can get classified after that one match.

http://www.classifiercalc.com/

The stage that we shot was CM-99-28 called the Hillbillton Drill. You can go to the website and see where you fall.

I shot in your squad yesterday in the match. I was the one that asked you how long ago you started the website. I shot a Glock 35 with the mag well and mag extensions.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Here is a website that will tell you what classification your hit factors fall in. You do need to start over when you join USPSA. CAS has a classifier match in August. It has 5-6 stages, all of which are classifier stages. You can get classified after that one match.

http://www.classifiercalc.com/

The stage that we shot was CM-99-28 called the Hillbillton Drill. You can go to the website and see where you fall.

I shot in your squad yesterday in the match. I was the one that asked you how long ago you started the website. I shot a Glock 35 with the mag well and mag extensions.
    Thanks for the info. It completely slipped my mind to ask your screen name but the three stooges I caravaned with gave me the heads up. :D

According to that one Classifier, it showed B. C on the TPS and I zeroed the one at EAPS before that.. :rofl: Movin up I suppose. :o

toddrod

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 14, 2007
    Vacherie, LA
    USPSA holds your scores for awhile. So when you join they will calculate them and post on their website and on the card they send you.

I did not get a chance to met you, but I was the big guy with a CZ that shot through your squad on the stage with the swinger that kept malfunctioning

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    USPSA holds your scores for awhile. So when you join they will calculate them and post on their website and on the card they send you.

I did not get a chance to met you, but I was the big guy with a CZ that shot through your squad on the stage with the swinger that kept malfunctioning

White shirt?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom