Raid on NOPD Officer.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    How many cases has this DB f’ed up. From the pass to now. Williams will dismiss anything he ever got close to.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Even Chicago cops are not as corrupt. NOPD and State Police have a long history together.
    Yes NOLA cops might take the cake. It’s pretty scary knowing that and having to go their daily for work.

I can’t even imagine the innocent people they’ve screwed over just because. A guy my mom works with had his pistol confiscated about six months ago because he was pulled over and couldn’t produce records proving it was his. They told him it matches the description of a stolen gun and confiscated it from him. He tried calling getting it back and was told it’s under investigation. Nothing about that story sounds correct to me personally. I told my mom to tell the guy to hire a lawyer and pursue it. Idk how much truth their is to this guy’s story but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he’s being honest. My mom said he’s an older gentleman without any sort of prior record.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Yes NOLA cops might take the cake. It’s pretty scary knowing that and having to go their daily for work.

I can’t even imagine the innocent people they’ve screwed over just because. A guy my mom works with had his pistol confiscated about six months ago because he was pulled over and couldn’t produce records proving it was his. They told him it matches the description of a stolen gun and confiscated it from him. He tried calling getting it back and was told it’s under investigation. Nothing about that story sounds correct to me personally. I told my mom to tell the guy to hire a lawyer and pursue it. Idk how much truth their is to this guy’s story but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he’s being honest. My mom said he’s an older gentleman without any sort of prior record.
    Sounds like many many stories I have heard.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    How many cases has this DB f’ed up. From the pass to now. Williams will dismiss anything he ever got close to.
    Williams isn't much better really. He was under investigation himself when he ran for DA very recently, but they elected him anyways. His law partner (white female) just got arrested and formerly charged recently. She and Williams created and pushed this ruse to the local news media that its all a mistake after she was arrested. Corruption is widespread in NOLA politics and city services. NOPSI, the mayor Cantrell herself, NOPD, City Hall......you name it. Cantrell and her attorney hubby do not pay their full fed taxes annually, owe for prior years despite Cantrell earning $160k annually (with her comps too) as mayor. No pay for years, then settle later for a reduced lump sum amount after litigation. During covid Cantrell told the news media city workers would be furloughed one day a week, or take pay reductions BC of city income (massive drop in tourism spending, taxes and hotels). But she never cut or reduced her pay one dollar, lol. I wonder why?

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Top Bottom