Range USA accounting dept issues

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shotgunjim

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 20, 2016
    Baton Rouge
    Is it just me or has anyone else had trouble with monthly membership renewals? Tried 4 times to enter info and keep getting emails from "millie". I went by store and was told I had to do it online. Seems like they need assistance in accounting jt

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Why do people make it so hard to give them money??? Tried to pay a medical bill once and the clerk wanted to see my ID. I asked why she needed ID? "To make sure it's paid on the right account," she said. "Ma'am, I have my invoice right here, I want to pay on this account number right here." She still wanted ID. "Ma'am, I want to pay on this account with this debit card that has the same name as the invoice. If you refuse payment, then legally you have written off the bill. Are you writing off my bill?" She didn't want to go there. She took my payment and charged my debit card. Before I left, I told her that if Satan himself came to her office and wanted to pay on my account, by all means let him. I deal with another medical lab now!!

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Been once.. Opening day.... Ok but seemed to sterile.. almost like a operating room.. overpriced products..... Ownership not local but some upnorth corporation..... was getting 3 to 5 emails or more a day since trying to sell something or getting me to join membership till dropping my email address to get them to stop just recently. ..... Have passed by numerous times with only 4 to 6 cars in the front parking lot.. more employee cars on side vs customers cars.... Wish them well but will have to wait and see if they can make a go of it. ......................... drill sgt.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom