RANGE USA Temporary Closure

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Freek589

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Denham springs
    IMG_0668.png

Snuffman

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2022
    Central, LA
    I got the email this morning. No idea. I was there Saturday and there was no mention. I am registered for a class Tuesday night.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    Go figure. National chain place has problems... I've heard it's way overpriced anyway. Any truth to this?

Snuffman

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2022
    Central, LA
    Their sales are good. They have been having sales off & on where 9mm has been $0.27 / round. There standard prices are a bit higher Than Academy

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Drove past the location 4 times today (tuesday) starting at 10am /No customers in parking lot but about 6 employee parking on west side of building...no front customer parked in front.... 2 more times and no change in parking lot situation... At 4:14 pm only a Cox cable service truck in front lot..... several employee cars on west side of building......... ....................... As per Baton Rouge Business report (23 May) the range property recently sold for $4.6 million.....not a subscriber so could not research as to any other details.............. drill sgt.

Last edited:

Snuffman

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2022
    Central, LA
    They were open yesterday. Problem was they never sent the email they said they would send when they reopened. I was there at 4:30pm and there were 2 cars there.

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR
    Go figure. National chain place has problems... I've heard it's way overpriced anyway. Any truth to this?
    I checked them out once. Seemed to be comparable to FRC, but since I live closer to FRC, I'll stick with them. They seem enough alike that I'd suggest making your choice based on convenience.

Top Bottom