RCTA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Meridian bound for a week of school and Navy chow. Wish me luck, so I don't either die of boredom (they say the school is good) or ptomaine.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Which class are you taking?

And the Officer's Club is a quieter hangout than the enlisted club.

Although we tore it up pretty well with some Marine pilots from S. Carolina.

local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    I havent been there in a few years. Their 2 week U/C school rivals the Fed U/C schools. I highly recommend it. Is "Rad" still teaching it? Just a word of advice..do NOT drink and drive around there...the locals will hook u up.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Interview and Interogation this week, the first level raid planning next week. Although I made the grade almost five years ago, they recently made both part of the prerequisites for advancement to my current rank, and when going for Sgt. I don't want anyone looking back and saying "All else being equal, you never did have 'X' school or training."

Lucked out with a room in the CBQ this time, although since they renovated the older quarters there's really not much difference other than not having to share shower access. Glad they have some WIFI going here, I can check in all week long.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Last time I was here we made a pretty good time of it at the E-club a couple nights. The one time we went to the one local tittie bar (after all the stories I'd heard, it was truly out of morbid curiosity) the first girl up was missing her two bottom front teeth! That was the only time I've ever entered a tittie bar in sunlight, and left in sunlight as well without an entire night having passed between.

Top Bottom