Re-Distribute the wealth, i said

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    How is it REdistribution??? Did slaves come here rich?? I dont remember reading that anywhere...

RE distribution sounds like someone had money to begin with. I think it should be called what it is... THEFT... TAKING from the people who earn and giving it to dirtbags who sit on their ass......

Now that is change I can believe in.....

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    If the judge doesn't rule the way you'd like, place yourself in a position to pick the judges.
    Can you say reparations AND redistribution of wealth?
    The problem if Obama wins will not be congress. It will be the Federal and Supreme Court judges he places on the bench. Thats the scary part . :eek3: :mad:

Art

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Obama obviously never worked his entire life and just mooched off other people. Therefore, since he can be king now, he'll make sure that the hard working work harder and the not working eat big macs and laugh at the hard working.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Heh....

pregare08 (31 seconds ago) Show Hide

For those who have not yet decided who will get your vote - here is something to think about...

If Barack Obama were to apply for a job with the FBI, U.S. Marshals, IRS, DEA, or with the Secret Service, he would be disqualified because of his past association with William Ayers, a known terrorist.

He is too high a security risk.

If elected President he would not qualify to be his own body-guard...
    Does it seem reasonable to trust him to safeguard OUR security?

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Great post from http://robertbluey.com/blog/2008/10/25/redistribution-of-wealth-experiment-3/

In a local restaurant my server had on a “Obama 08″ tie, again I laughed as he had given away his political preference–just imagine the coincidence.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need–the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to thank the server inside as I’ve decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the actual recipient deserved the money more.

I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    Great post from http://robertbluey.com/blog/2008/10/25/redistribution-of-wealth-experiment-3/

In a local restaurant my server had on a “Obama 08″ tie, again I laughed as he had given away his political preference–just imagine the coincidence.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need–the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to thank the server inside as I’ve decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the actual recipient deserved the money more.

I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.

I would have liked to have seen that.:D

craftkr

Carpe Diem
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2007
    Rockport, Texas
    You my friend are a great American! Very practical observation, and execution of carrying this out! I applaud you in your efforts to make them understand what they're really backing.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    You my friend are a great American! Very practical observation, and execution of carrying this out! I applaud you in your efforts to make them understand what they're really backing.
    Well, I can't take credit for this act - it was the guy in that blog, not I, who (I think) actually did this.

Glad you liked the post though! It really puts things into perspective.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    That's pretty mean, but wearing an obama tie while serving various customers is a poor decision.

And it's "re-distribution" because the wealth, or lack of wealth, is already distributed, and obama would distribute it again how he sees fit.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    As a business owner I already have a plan should Obama win and my taxes go up. (1) I will buy only personal necessities thus lowering my personal taxable income. This will decrease my taxable income and the net gain to the government will be break even prior to the increase. The net result will be I purchase less and the economy suffers and state/local taxes decline. This will cost jobs cutting tax revenue even more. (2) As a result of increased payroll taxes employees will not get raises. This will mean they have less income to spend. Again, the economy will suffer and people will lose their jobs as well as state/local tax revenue will decline. (3) I will put as much revenue my company makes to pay down debt (Building Note) to lower personal taxes putting money back into the company. This will not generate jobs or help the economy. If I and millions of other small business owners do this what will the economy do. It will go to ****.

Top Bottom