Ready for a suppressor.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HogHunter1203

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    SWLA
    Silencerco, AAC, Tbac (now), gem tech, dead air, Liberty ?, and several others. All typically in the $450 down to $300ish range.

Go to silencershop.com and look around. Several great dealers on this forum also. Lafsnguy, JCCypress, LandrysGuns.

Guess it depends on your definition of affordable. I use SiCo sparrow SS and SWR (now also SiCo) spectre ii and have a few more in the pipe line. Have also used AAC element ii and a gem tech (don't know the model). All are great. Silencershop does several dB reduction comparisons on YouTube.

Last edited:

CG&L

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2016
    Pine Grove, La
    A lot of good suppressors mentioned here. The new Ruger looks like a great contender

There's a site sponsor here Integral Arms that makes or used to make 22lr suppressors. That will be my next suppressor if he still make them. Would have already bought one from him but the ATF changing Trust rules had me hesitant. Yes, it's more clear now that you have 180 days after 41P goes through. I just didn't trust the ATF to cut it off while pending

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    A lot of good suppressors mentioned here. The new Ruger looks like a great contender

There's a site sponsor here Integral Arms that makes or used to make 22lr suppressors. That will be my next suppressor if he still make them. Would have already bought one from him but the ATF changing Trust rules had me hesitant. Yes, it's more clear now that you have 180 days after 41P goes through. I just didn't trust the ATF to cut it off while pending

This 41P change is NO reason to not buy NFA toys. Sure it's an extra couple steps and it sucks, but it doesn't sound that much harder.

Vas te faire encule Isis. Nous sommes Unis

CG&L

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2016
    Pine Grove, La
    I realize that.
    This 41P change has been getting talked about for some time. Waiting for something solid from the ATF before buying. Nobody wants to get caught in ATF limbo land
    Got tired of waiting and bought an Omega early January. This will be my 5th suppressor and 1 SBR on a Trust

Most people don't want to have a suppressor in the pipeline to have it complicated by a rule change. It appears that's not the case as there's plenty of time to get approved. The ATF may never change the sign-off requirement. I don't think the ATF or Obama can arbitrarily change law

Top Bottom