repeat customer?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    My uncle told me this morning about how he came out of some small country store saturday to find his company truck had a flat. Well come to find out he had no jack, and his spare was out if air. Some guy at the store charged him 15.00 to use his jack and lug wrench, then the store charged him 5.00 to plug in his tiny compressor just to fill up the spare. This is after he just spend 10.00 in the store! I guess you cant expect everyone to be courteous?

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Jeeze, I would have said eat it and spent the extra dime on roadside assistance or called a friend for a ride to get the spare pumped up just out of spite.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Wow that's rediculous, what happened to just helping someone because it's the right thing to do.

I definitely would have called in a friend out of spite.....

Only thing is the owner of the countrt store would have probably had is vehicle towed as an abbondoned vehicle then just to be an *******.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    My uncle told me this morning about how he came out of some small country store saturday to find his company truck had a flat.

there's the culprit. some people are just greedy and always looking to cut a fat hog. there's no excuse, but maybe they wouldn't have done that to him if he was in his POV.

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    there's the culprit. some people are just greedy and always looking to cut a fat hog. there's no excuse, but maybe they wouldn't have done that to him if he was in his POV.

Didn't catch that part. Maybe he can fill out an expense reimbursment.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Its just a little mobile home dealership only being the owner and 2 employees, my uncle and his twin brother who deliver the homes. He said she asked him how big his compressor was and he told her just a one gallon tank so she charged 5.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have helped direct competitors out for FREE at my day job, you never know when you need to ask for help. I have been in binds at work and have had direct competitors BALE me out. I don't get this rape people in a time of need stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom