Rimfire addict

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    East Baton Rouge
    Been a member here for awhile, just haven't posted much. Life seems to get in the way.

Figured I would post a couple pic's, I like the old winchesters and mossbergs, but also like the odd ball stuff.

Here are a couple factory scoped Winchester 69's, top is a 697, middle is a Dual Sight 69 with brit proofs and bottom is also Dual Sight 69. All in their original condition.
    DSCF5049.JPG

These are all Mossberg Targo's, smooth bores with both a rifled and smooth bore screw on adaptor. All in their original condition. top one is a B42T, middle is a 42TR and bottom is a 26T.
    DSCF5056.JPG

sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    I'm downsizing my double deuces. Nice pair for sale on here. Complete Mossberg 44US. Good looking CZ 455 that shoots great too.

Bone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    East Baton Rouge
    I seen your ad, I already have a nice example of one.

I have a nice 144US trainer I need to post up. I keep saying I am going to downsize, but seems when I get rid of one, two takes it place.

Bone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    East Baton Rouge
    Well it's the only bad habit I have left, gave up drinking many years ago. Then the tobacco had to go a few years back, as it got to expensive. At least this habit will have some sort of return in the future, well I hope so.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Just picked up a new Ruger American Compact in 17 HMR. I see Timney makes a trigger for it so that'll be one of the few, if not only, upgrades from OEM the rifle will receive.
    Need some rabbits to go with all this rice.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I seen your ad, I already have a nice example of one.

I have a nice 144US trainer I need to post up. I keep saying I am going to downsize, but seems when I get rid of one, two takes it place.
    Please let me know when you decide to start selling. I’m just starting my old rimfire collection out. They are so much fun to learn about and shoot.

HelloItsMe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2024
    Lafayette La
    Wow that is one sweet collection.... I have an early Winchester Model 67 single shot 22, it belonged to my gramps..... it is my favorite gun that I own!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom