Rimfire in LA for Jan 2024 * all known events*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cjt0311

Pocket Ninja
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Hello everyone! hope the new year finds you all doing good.
    Louisiana is taking some big steps to wiggle ourselves onto the map for Precision Rimfire, being NRL22 or PRS style formats, or even bench rest shooting - The boot will provide.
    (i will be the first to admit bench rest is not my thing, but i will share as much as i can when i find information)

i know that each match director will most likely post a thread with practscore links and whatnot, and i hope that is the case. this is just an overview as my goal for 2024 is to push more shooters NEW and advanced to more matches with social media outreach on forums and FB for our state and some "close" special matches in the surrounding states.

**UPCOMING EVENTS**

1/6/24 - Saint Bernard Pistol and Rifle Range : NRL22 Jan 2024 CoF (monthly > 1st Saturday of month)

1/13/24 - Palo Alto : Precision Rimfire practice day 12p-2p (monthly > 2nd Saturday of month)

1/27/24 - Prince Gun range : Club stages + NRL22 Jan 2024 CoF (monthly > 4th Saturday of month)

1/28/24 - Palo Alto : Precision Rimfire Match (monthly > 4th Sunday of month)

Match Cancelled due to flooding on range

*message me if would like your JANUARY 2024 rimfire event listed, of if i have information wrong.

I am or have contact with all the above match directors, if you have questions about gear/match/time dates/price, feel free to send me a message and ill do my best to answer or steer you in the right direction.

Thanks,
    Cody

Last edited:
    Top Bottom