RIP Paul Harrell

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I have watched quite a few of his videos, very entertaining very simple common sense, and usually videos were about very simple questions or situations I thought about often and he did a really good job dumbing it down, the videos were little long and drawn out of but was still very entertaining… and he knew his stuff

He made me feel like if “ Paul Harvey” was into guns, this would be his channel lol, if that makes sense, you could listen to him ramble on and on lol

Last edited:

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I think we should all make up our own "New and Improved Meat Target" and fire 21 test rounds into it to honor his name. His brother Roy, whom I think wants to keep the channel going, is going to have a tough act to follow. He had not just one, but TWO actual self-defense shooting incidents in his experience. 1.16M subscribers/445 videos. He fought a good fight, finished his course, and kept the faith of his constituents. I recommend his soul to the Almighty and eternal peace.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Interesting man with an interesting history. I enjoyed his channel for years. I enjoyed listening to some folks take jabs at him and then sharing facts about his background afterward. I knew his time was getting close. Godspeed old boy. You’ll be missed.

Top Bottom