WTS: Robot Dinosaur, JOEBOT and Doll House

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

icetraxx

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    Denham Springs
    So every year we make our kids clean out old toys or things they do not play with to make room for new Christmas presents. Normally the stuff is not worth anything and goes to the garbage. This year my 6yld wanted to donate her doll house to a "little girl that was was not getting anything for Christmas." My 10yld son wanted to do the same for a couple of his robots. I figured it would be easier to sell them and donate the money to the toys for tots or to a couple of families that their elementary school is sponsoring this year. We are looking for $80 for the dollhouse and $60 for both of the robots.
    Both robots work. The JOEBOT was new in the box last Christmas and wasn't played with very much. The Dino works and has the remote control. Both can be tested for functionality. I do not have a box but I have PDF instructions for both.

The doll house is mint. It saw very little playtime. It is about 2.5ft wide and about 4ft tall. There are no crayon or ink marks on it. I put it together and put it in her room and it didn't move.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom