Roe v Wade overturned

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Another one bites the dust. I'm just here for the entertainment.
    d2a32cce293fd33651f64698419512db.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I am worried. I have to travel to a crazy liberal city soon. Hope there is no rioting.
    I would imagine things are about to escalate. All by design if you ask me but either way, the minions are likely to be out in full force soon enough.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    These phony liberal douches that can't handle this decision should really look inward for the blame of this decision. I submit, that had it not been for their abortions with no limits on timelines, and even rabidly cheering on late term abortions as a viable options, this issue is not thrust into everyone's conscious for the last 3-5 years. Does anyone honestly remember any of this fervor one way or the other during the Pretender's 8 years of vacation? I don't.

Louisiana will outlaw abortions, and that's the way it goes; but having no recourse for a woman if some savage rapes her is reprehensible! Those Legislators that took that harsh stance are douches! Thank goodness someone had the sense to at least allow post rape contraceptives.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    There are acceptions in La. for rape, incest, medical issues for life of the mother
    According to WBRZ, you are making an incorrect statement. No exceptions for incest or rape.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    According to WBRZ, you are making an incorrect statement. No exceptions for incest or rape.

In my opinion rape does not justify preventing someone from existing. Incest on the other hand I am kind of okay with because of all the major birthdefects caused by two people related to each other.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    There are acceptions in La. for rape, incest, medical issues for life of the mother
    Only life of the mother. Govener signed saying no go on rape or incest. He did so not long ago. Or at least what channel 4 news (CBS).said at noon

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    In my opinion rape does not justify preventing someone from existing. Incest on the other hand I am kind of okay with because of all the major birthdefects caused by two people related to each other.
    I tend to agree. Why kill an innocent child because his father is a rapist. You'd be executing the wrong person.

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    I don't see how anyone in their right mind thinks a female that was impregnated by a rapist or relative should be forced to carry to term.

Wait till it happens to one of theirs....

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I don't see how anyone in their right mind thinks a female that was impregnated by a rapist or relative should be forced to carry to term.

Wait till it happens to one of theirs....
    I would agree. It should only take a second thought to see the sense in allowing it.
    I will say this, I’ve seen research from around 2010 that showed the actual number of rape induced pregnancies and it was actually very few nationally. They also were more prevalent from ages 13-19
    Many are not reported, but aside from that, there seems to be a staggering ratio in reported rapes to pregnancies that I remember to be a single digit number per thousand, so really not that common.
    I wish I had the printed stats from over a decade ago to support what I’m saying or at least the time today to find them or updated ones.
    Bottom line is, a girl or woman forced to endure a rape should not also have to bear the rapist’s child. As men, there is nothing we can imagine that compares with being overpowered (mentally and/or physically) and having a penis shoved into your body against your will. But you’re welcome to try.

Top Bottom