RYOBI Cordless Precision Rotary Tool - $20

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This is not a "for sale" ad. This is a notice of a deal.

RYOBI ONE+ 18V Cordless Precision Rotary Tool (Tool Only)
    $19.97
    Limit 3 per order
    $39.97
    Save $20.00 (50%)

Expand your RYOBI 18V ONE+ tool system with the PRT100B Precision Rotary Tool (Tool Only). The cordless convenience of this Precision Rotary Tool allows the user to move to wherever their next project may be rather than worrying about where to find the nearest outlet and extension cord. The Precision Rotary Tool's 5 variable speed settings ranging from 4,400 to 23,000 RPM gives users maximum control and accuracy with enhanced performance. The 12 included accessories provide the ability to complete a wide variety of precision based applications like metal engraving, intricate wood carving, glass etching, polishing, and other craft projects. The on-board accessory compartment storage offers a convenient way to stay organized and keeps your bits close by for quick changes. With a quiet, powerful motor this rotary tool is perfect for indoor use and the 1/8 in. collet accepts most accessories. Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 225 Cordless Tools that all work on the same battery platform. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the Precision Rotary Tool includes 12 engraving, carving, sanding, polishing, cleaning, etching accessories and an operator's manual. Battery and charger sold separately.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-ONE-18V-Cordless-Precision-Rotary-Tool-Tool-Only-PRT100B/313948579

ryobi-rotary-tools-prt100b-64_600.jpg

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Does Not come with 18V Ryobi battery or charger! It just so happens that I have a few, so I’ll pick one up.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Thanks for the tip. It's about time I replaced my bulky model from the 70's.
    I received mine yesterday. Initial impression is positive. 4' wire makes it versatile. Seems like it has all the torque I'll ever need.

Last edited:

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    You didn't miss much. This thing no azz at all. It is very handy but subpar for 90% of my jobs. I'm glad I hung onto my 70's dinosaur model.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    You didn't miss much. This thing no azz at all. It is very handy but subpar for 90% of my jobs. I'm glad I hung onto my 70's dinosaur model.

So far I’ve been happy with it. Makes a very handy portable chainsaw sharpener. Ida gave me lots of chances to use it for that.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom