Same address, NEW OWNERS, Fresh look

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 01LtBlAzEr

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Mississippi/Metairie
    BOLO-The range at 212 Aycock in Arabi, LA is coming back! The building has been rebuilt since the tornado. The retail area has a new and refreshing look. The range has some updated areas along with a new filtration system with more filtration coming soon. We are not open yet but it's coming. We are very excited to be coming back and hopefully yall are too. And as stated, NEW OWNERS!!! We are now Neutral Ground Gun Co.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    That's great to hear! The range was really convenient for me as I go to Chalmette and the east to see customers. I had a membership so it was great to just pop in real quick.

I hope the membership fees don't change to much.

Tactitools and blanket statements... Welcome to Bayoushooter.

Bergeron

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    I've got some friends in NOLA who are getting into shooting- does the new range allow 5.56mm, or is it pistol-cal only?

cdaniel76

Honey Island Range Ofcr.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Covington, LA
    BOLO-The range at 212 Aycock in Arabi, LA is coming back! The building has been rebuilt since the tornado. The retail area has a new and refreshing look. The range has some updated areas along with a new filtration system with more filtration coming soon. We are not open yet but it's coming. We are very excited to be coming back and hopefully yall are too. And as stated, NEW OWNERS!!! We are now Neutral Ground Gun Co.
    I work nearby and see you guys working in the place in a daily basis. Looking forward to being able to pop in and see the place when you're ready. Please keep us posted.

chibajoe

Pratertium terminus est
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    New Orleans
    What's going to happen to all the people who had bought memberships to the old range? I know a few who are pretty salty about how that all turned out.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    We are going to do our best to work with y’all that have memberships from the previous owner. Not exactly sure what we’re going to do yet but we want to move forward with this in a positive way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Charging them double for being dumb enough to trust Brannon is a start. Sort out the folks with lower IQ’s that way pretty easily.

Before anyone gets all bent all out of shape I’m joking… kinda….

chibajoe

Pratertium terminus est
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    New Orleans
    We are going to do our best to work with y’all that have memberships from the previous owner. Not exactly sure what we’re going to do yet but we want to move forward with this in a positive way.

Not me, I've know Brandon long enough to not buy into any of his schemes, but not everybody was privy to that kind of wisdom. :hahano:
    Good to know that you guys are going to at least try to help those people out.

As an aside, you guys aren't associated with the coffee people (with the same name) by any chance?

01LtBlAzEr

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Mississippi/Metairie
    Not me, I've know Brandon long enough to not buy into any of his schemes, but not everybody was privy to that kind of wisdom. :hahano:
    Good to know that you guys are going to at least try to help those people out.

As an aside, you guys aren't associated with the coffee people (with the same name) by any chance?

Not associated with anyone with coffee but I do drink it…
    I’m guessing you’re talking about the firearms group. We are not.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Maybe talk to the previous owner?
    Considering it’s under new ownership/ management I don’t think theirs much they can or should do. Brannon, the old owner is the guy you want to speak with.

That's what I was thinking when I read the question. I would think, as a business owner, any customer who demands I honor the agreement the customer made with someone else is probably not a customer I'd like to do business with. With that said, if I'm a business owner, I can see how people in that situation would be hesitant to come in. I'd look at the numbers and see what kind of a discount I could provide on a new membership. Or maybe a limited supply of ammo at cost. Something that would help them without costing the new business money.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    You sound awfully salty.
    What would I be salty for? I shot at St.Bernard many times but did not have a current membership when they closed. If anything I’m excited that a decent range is opening back up near my home that I used to frequent. If I’m being honest you’re the only one coming off a bit salty lol.

chibajoe

Pratertium terminus est
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    New Orleans
    Not associated with anyone with coffee but I do drink it…
    I’m guessing you’re talking about the firearms group. We are not.

There's a Neutral Ground coffee house over on Danneel street: https://neutralgroundcoffeehouse.org/
    Be kinda cool to have good coffee and gun counter talk all in one place. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom