Seal Team 6 Founder Dick Marcinko

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I had the pleasure of very briefly working with him about fifteen years ago. Awesome guy; extremely bright and a superb leader.

I was at Ford at the time and Marcinko has a superb plan he was working on and he needed one of the Big Three involved. It would have been a grand slam but none were interested.

Had his vision taken off I would have left my position and worked with Commander Marcinko. I stayed in contact with him up until about, say, seven years ago when I moved back to Louisiana for good.

Godspeed, Commander!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I’m reading his book right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Rogue Warrier"?

Great book. I actually had the pleasure of meeting him when I was young in the 90s at a book signing in Baton Rouge.

I need to re-read his books as it's been a while. I just finished the most recent book written by Jack Carr (read "Terminal List" first if you're going to check it out) and I love that he mentions Commander Marcinko throughout.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    "Rogue Warrier"?

Great book. I actually had the pleasure of meeting him when I was young in the 90s at a book signing in Baton Rouge.

I need to re-read his books as it's been a while. I just finished the most recent book written by Jack Carr (read "Terminal List" first if you're going to check it out) and I love that he mentions Commander Marcinko throughout.

Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I had the pleasure of very briefly working with him about fifteen years ago. Awesome guy; extremely bright and a superb leader.

I was at Ford at the time and Marcinko has a superb plan he was working on and he needed one of the Big Three involved. It would have been a grand slam but none were interested.

Had his vision taken off I would have left my position and worked with Commander Marcinko. I stayed in contact with him up until about, say, seven years ago when I moved back to Louisiana for good.

Godspeed, Commander!

Godspeed, Commander!

Is it something you can share? Sounds interesting.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Is it something you can share? Sounds interesting.

I may. I don’t think they are doing anything with it. I’ll reach out to the other two contacts to see what they say.

IF YOU DON’T HEAR BACK IN A WEEK SEND ME A PM & A LINK TO THIS THREAD.

Top Bottom