Shooting at Indiana Mall.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    A “mass” shooting reported at the mall from MSN. Two dead one including the shooter and two injured. I’m wondering if this isn’t yet another case of gang/ street violence called a mass shooting.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Wait for it...... the little angels family to be going out after the good guy with the gun for shootimg their little angel who would not hurt a fly. ......... drill sgt.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Four killed and three others injured in Indiana mall shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And another.

Motor, I believe you're a LEO.
    What is your opinion on WTH is wrong?
    Why do these keep happening?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    And another.

Motor, I believe you're a LEO.
    What is your opinion on WTH is wrong?
    Why do these keep happening?

Isn’t that the million dollar question. There are a lot of sick people out there, and some of their friends and family know dang good and well that they are a danger to others. With that being said, there aren’t as many mental health facilities anymore and at what point are you saving lives or violating someone’s rights. We deal with the mentally ill on a daily basis and I could tell you plenty by of first hand accounts of the failure of the system. I also think people no longer know how to deal with adversity or simply being told “no” anymore. If you want to see a melt down simply tell some of these teenagers “no”. I read the text from the Uvalde prick, apparently he was telling a girl how much he hated his grandmother and that she was on the phone with AT&T about his cellphone. I don’t know if that’s what really set him off but a few minutes later she was shot.

Bringing back prayer in schools couldn’t hurt either.

I will say this, I bet if news still traveled by horse we would see less of this crap. Facebook and the other stuff has also damaged society. Those are just my guesses, I sure wish I knew the answer. I have kids and grandkids to worry about just like a lot of other people.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    When I was a kid a loong time ago, “going to Mandeville” ment you were checking into the nuthouse. I guess that shut down in the mid 70s. Since then I’ve seen things get worse. You have to ask LEO’s how much better or worse since then. Look at the shooting and homeless after the nuthouses were shut down.
    Now give the violent kid a bottle of pills & send them home. A nice Loving nuclear family home. That’s working so well right now.
    7CB1F374-1F80-4A07-A66B-F6941DC88E9C.jpeg

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Isn’t that the million dollar question. There are a lot of sick people out there, and some of their friends and family know dang good and well that they are a danger to others. With that being said, there aren’t as many mental health facilities anymore and at what point are you saving lives or violating someone’s rights. We deal with the mentally ill on a daily basis and I could tell you plenty by of first hand accounts of the failure of the system. I also think people no longer know how to deal with adversity or simply being told “no” anymore. If you want to see a melt down simply tell some of these teenagers “no”. I read the text from the Uvalde prick, apparently he was telling a girl how much he hated his grandmother and that she was on the phone with AT&T about his cellphone. I don’t know if that’s what really set him off but a few minutes later she was shot.

Bringing back prayer in schools couldn’t hurt either.

I will say this, I bet if news still traveled by horse we would see less of this crap. Facebook and the other stuff has also damaged society. Those are just my guesses, I sure wish I knew the answer. I have kids and grandkids to worry about just like a lot of other people.

While I oppose "red flag laws", I will state that I oppose them because of the abuse of those laws that will happen (and have surely already happened).

I do believe those laws have their place and justified use, but they will be abused by the same type of people mentioned in your post here, and other flavors of Americans.

I firmly believe WAAAY more Citizens should be armed because if there were, We would see more "Good Guy with a Gun stops bad guy with a gun" postings.

I also believe that the consequences for committing a mass shooting, school shooting, or murdering a LEO, should be the worst consequence that America has to offer.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Young fellow that saved the day
    9b7fc770b32c4e81052f0724cbd69171.jpg
    44e845cd44acc6f3c7b40af7b6d30252.jpg
    06bc7a361f6e6a0ff26c67db82890aac.jpg

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Watch out. The raging left's need to keep the target moving is attempting to destroy the term "Good Samaritan".
    You can't make this stuff up.

"Critics are lashing out after a man carrying a pistol stopped a mass shooting at an Indiana shopping mall, arguing the man should not be called a "Good Samaritan."

"The term, ‘Good Samaritan’ came from a Bible passage of a man from Samaria who stopped on the side of the road to help a man who was injured and ignored," wrote CBS4 traffic anchor Justin Kollar on Twitter Monday. "I cannot believe we live in a world where the term can equally apply to someone killing someone… my God."
    Courtesy of Fox

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom