Shooting in New Mexico 3 Killed, 2 Wounded.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IlivnDaBoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    SHREVEPORT
    If you ask me, it seems like all of these increases in mass shootings are payoffs so that the government can get their weapon bans passed quicker. (i.e. scare tactics) The government had knowledge of 9/11 but did nothing, then after it happened Home land security was created and away went a lot of our God given freedoms based on fear. Think Minority Report.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    From what I've seen working around schools the last four years, it's gonna get worse.

There are so many kids raised in unstructured homes, only one parent, or a grandparent, wrangling them more so than raising them, and the schools are barely allowed to do anything to enforce civility upon these little heathens. All of their world, their entire existence, is "ME." They either explode or completely fold emotionally at the slightest bit of adversity, confrontation, direction, guidance, or control. And with their social media circles, they're just contained in a bubble of more of the same from all of their peers to reinforce it. Their parents are often much the same, entitled and blaming everyone else, never their little angel, and "why doesn't somebody do something about that other kid?"

I'm glad to be getting away from the schools.

IlivnDaBoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    SHREVEPORT
    Here in Louisiana they still allow spanking but they won't do it for fear of a lawsuit. You have to have a parents permission, but they won't give their consent. There is no longer a fear or respect of authority in the schools or the homes anymore. Just plain sad.

aboatguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2013
    All these random shootings are seriously making me consider having a "truck gun (rifle) with me at all times. Society is going to crap with all these mentally ill people. Raised with no morals or ethics to know right from wrong. SMH
    But if you park your truck the "good kids" "doing nothing wrong" joyriding in your truck for a Tik Tok challenge may be hurt by the "weapon of war" you "carelessly" left in your truck.

Top Bottom