Should you care? WNBA player arrested in Russia is a knee-er.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I think we can all agree theirs a fine line between being stupid or being a puss.

So by your logic if you didn’t serve in the military or you did but had a desk job that makes you a puss? I’m not sure what him being a clerk in the military really has to do with any of this.
    He was a KGB desk clerk. KGB was not military just like the SS was not military either.
    Pu$$y Putin is just like Hinrich Himmler. A snake in the grass who is good with political maneuvering and backstabbing, but a poor military commander. When Hitler put Himmler in charge of Germany's defense, the disaster was compounded. Pu$$y Putin is now calling the shots and he is also showing the world that he is a bad General.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If Pu$$y Putin thinks we will stop providing the intelligence that helps Ukraine assassinate micro managing Russian generals, target the Russian navy, providing AWAC support to their pilots, and lots of other military aid for her return, then he is mistaken.

Here's an idea! Tell Pu$$y Putin that we will renew import licenses for Russian ammo and firearms in exchange for her release. LOL!

You’re so full of propaganda your eyes are brown…

37050029b15ca95ea98bfc2d7ec8cceb.jpg

Run, Nazis, run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ukraine is just as corrupt as Russia is. It’s like the equivalent of helping a demon fight the devil. I would like to see nothing more than to keep our nose out of it and instead of sending billions of dollars to Ukraine maybe invest that in securing our boarders.

Fwiw you can call Putin a lot of things but I don’t think a ***** cat is one of them. Dudes got a set of nuts. He may be a P.O.S. for sure but I don’t think the term puss comes to mind for many when thinking of Putin.

Ukraine is FAR MORE corrupt than Russia. And Putin is the best statesman on the world stage at the moment.

Just like Germany was the inly country to take on Communism head-on and on its own terms, the Russian Federation is the only nation telling the Globalist West to stand the F down with a dual-pronged attack: commodities and weapons.

I wish I could trade my entire government for him. I’d throw in all of the NWO bootlickers, too.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Ukraine is FAR MORE corrupt than Russia. And Putin is the best statesman on the world stage at the moment.

Just like Germany was the inly country to take on Communism head-on and on its own terms, the Russian Federation is the only nation telling the Globalist West to stand the F down with a dual-pronged attack: commodities and weapons.

I wish I could trade my entire government for him. I’d throw in all of the NWO bootlickers, too.

Wow! You are an admirer of Putin AND Hitler? I don't need to say anymore.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Well, that’s the most stupid comment I’ve read in awhile.

It’s amazing the conclusions you drew from what I’ve typed.

Keep the attempted insults coming if you like! The problem with trying to insult someone you don't know is that you have no connection with that person. It's like using a Windows virus against an Apple platform.

If you believe that Ukraine is just as bad as Russia, then you have a lot to learn.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Keep the attempted insults coming if you like! The problem with trying to insult someone you don't know is that you have no connection with that person. It's like using a Windows virus against an Apple platform.

If you believe that Ukraine is just as bad as Russia, then you have a lot to learn.
    On the contrary, the whole world is a stage, and most are equally as bad as the next. One thing I can say confidently is that Ukraine is a hot bed of corruption with many western "leaders" laying in it.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    On the contrary, the whole world is a stage, and most are equally as bad as the next. One thing I can say confidently is that Ukraine is a hot bed of corruption with many western "leaders" laying in it.
    I never said that Ukraine is not corrupt. We have lots of corruption in our government as well, but an invasion of our country and genocide against us would be unjustified and evil.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    So the Ukraine is corrupt and that justifies destroying their hospitals , schools , apartment buildings , infrastructure . I guess all of those children were threatening Russia's security .

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Let them keep her.... Not her first trip over there!!!!!!..... Should have checked on and knew the laws concerning any and ALL items that she was bringing into the country of Russia or Any country she was or would be entering..... Once you leave the actual boundries of the United States you are subject to their laws and penalities............. hope they keep her.............................. drill sgt.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    If you think the SS was not military , you need to brush up on your WWII history .
    You are referring to the Waffen SS. The regular secret police SS were not military. Himmler was too young to serve in WW1 and was a standard bearer for the brown shirts. He was never military.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    It looks to me like some of you folks here want Putin to do your dirty work. You can't have the US Government lock her up for kneeling because that would violate the 1st Amendment, so instead you want Putin to lock her up for you. Since the United States does not lock up dissidents, so you want our enemy to help you.
    Who's side are ya'll on?

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    You are referring to the Waffen SS. The regular secret police SS were not military. Himmler was too young to serve in WW1 and was a standard bearer for the brown shirts. He was never military.
    I'm not talking about Himmler . you said the SS wasn't military and that is obviously incorrect .

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    It looks to me like some of you folks here want Putin to do your dirty work. You can't have the US Government lock her up for kneeling because that would violate the 1st Amendment, so instead you want Putin to lock her up for you. Since the United States does not lock up dissidents, so you want our enemy to help you.
    Who's side are ya'll on?
    She broke the law…. I didn’t even know who she was before this thread started

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Did anybody here say that she should be arrested for kneeling ? I must have missed that . She broke the law in another country and is paying the price for it . In a perfect world , she and Putin would share a jail cell but I don't make the rules .

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    You don't know how good something is untill you loose it ... America affords you rights , privliges and freedoms you will not get in a Russian prision .
    Might be more appreciative when / if she gets back to America .
    You think America is giving you a raw deal ... just go live anywhere else and you will find out how Great it is to be American .
    I'm a proud American ... we all need to come together and be proud Americans ... no more - no less ... Just Americans .
    Don't let the left divide us ... we can all love each other !
    Gary

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom