sick world we are living in!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    If you try to fix the problems "they"'ll take you to jail. That's what's wrong with it. Those guys will get solitary and you'll get Gen Pop & Butt Fun Time. "They"'ll drag you away from your family and children for the rest of your life, if you fix the problem, and "they"'ll take all of your time until "they" have all of your families money and your children are posting gofundme or your wife turns into a prostitute.

"They"'ll do that to you, to keep the problem secure and safe, and that's what's really wrong. These people only grow to adulthood because "they" protect them.

I'm from the government and I'm here to help....

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Man i was a foster parent for over a decade and one thing i learned, well i learned a lot actually but you cant underestimate the evil of some parents.
    I had to give up being a FP because i was trying to save all of the children coming through our home.
    I volunteered with Volunteers of America for a short time. It was amazing and heartbreaking. Starting a woodchipper company never sounded so good.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Public stoning was an effective deterant to many of the issues we currently face. And before someone gets their favorite stick up their butt and jumps up on their high horse, keep in mind people have not changed, at all. We are identical to humans 2000 yrs ago. Same problems, same issues, no difference. Just cause we have ipads and the internet does not change human nature. So what worked in the old days will work today. Some branding, the stocks, stoning, hangings, etc. Consequences need to exist, just the way it is. I wish we were better, but that is not the case.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I support public flogging, if one wants to avoid prison or temporary exile. It's a lot more of a deterrent than prison. Street cred vs public humiliation.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    There is no appropriate punishment on earth. None.
    After watching that I now understand the ancient torcher devices. I was told & thought that was cruel punishment for simple crime. I now believe they were to punish evil like this & keep young dumb aces from trying it too.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    what pisses me off is that she'll have medical and dental care that's better than anything for a poor or mentally ill person, and she'll get food and a "safe" dry place to sleep...and she can be a skill-less, worthless, piece of human waste for the next 70 years at taxpayer expense. That's not justice. Stick her out on a barrier island off the US coast and let her figure it out. It'll be $1000 in fuel to get her there, $2000 in salaries, and it will save taxpayers while creating a form of social justice without burdening the citizenry. If she makes it back let the locals deal with her or send her to another barrier island.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom