Single bedroom house for rent in Broussard $600/mth

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    I have a single bedroom house for rent in Broussard, LA. It is located on S. Jefferson St. (neighborhood across from St. Cecelia and Sacred Heart Church). House is ~800 sqft and has small storage building in back. Storage building can fit 2 motorcycles as well as a few other items. The backyard is "courtyard" style yard with brick pavers and a lemon and lime tree (perfect for Corona parties:cheers:) This is not a duplex or apartment. It is its own free standing home with central air, full size washer and dryer hook-ups. The only furniture that will be in the house is a refrigerator. Yard is small enough to cut with a weed-eater. It is very convienent and accessable. 7 miles from UL campus and less than 8 miles from downtown Lafayette. Hwy 90 is less than 1 mile from houes. Quiet neighborhood with good neighbors. If you would like to take a look, please PM or call me. Josh 337.781.1843. The house will be available at the end of August or beginning of September.

Last edited:

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    no pictures needed i thought it was for sale too i thought you might have changed your mind or was renting till you sold it. i was looking for something maybe i could add on but thanks anyway.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom