Slidell Gun Show Nov 6-7

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grim333

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Madisonvile, La.
    I was there late today. It's smaller than the Kenner show, not as much variety offered. Ammo prices, at least for the few things I checked, seemed a little lower than the last Kenner show. (I was looking for .308 and self-defense 9mm and .40 S&W.) There were only 2 ammo vendors. Found a good deal on a Keltec PF9, but I'm not in the handgun market right now. Actually there were several PF9s, if anybody's looking for one; I usually don't see more than one or two at the shows.

There were a number of Mosin Nagants, but apparently they have appreciated greatly since the last show.:rolleyes: As promised, FITS had one there for less than $100, but that was the only one I saw.

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    Insanity

INSANITY i.e. Gun Shows

Definition: Doing the same thing expecting different results! Insanity=Gun Shows

What did you expect folks!

DSC00637.jpg

jessopher

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 26, 2010
    covington
    I always go to see what people might be bringing in to sell because I would rather pick it off of them for more than what a vendor is willing to give them if it is something interesting. I was not fortunate today though and the whole show just had a downer feel to it. I heard one vendor saying " yeah sales have been terrible with this economy" and my thoughts were well then why not try lowering your prices? Oh well, I did see some interesting guns but nothing that caught my attention enough to buy and all the ammo was high except some .38spl I bought.

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    I always go to see what people might be bringing in to sell because I would rather pick it off of them for more than what a vendor is willing to give them if it is something interesting. I was not fortunate today though and the whole show just had a downer feel to it. I heard one vendor saying " yeah sales have been terrible with this economy" and my thoughts were well then why not try lowering your prices? Oh well, I did see some interesting guns but nothing that caught my attention enough to buy and all the ammo was high except some .38spl I bought.

+1 INSANITY I TELL YOU CRAZY CRAZY DEAL!!!

0201-1.jpg

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Jerry, LOCAL President, dropped off a bunch of our trifold informational pamphlets. There are trifolds at the front table ( where the drawing slips are filled out). More at the Slidell Arms table and gave some to Dave at FITS for their table. Did anyone who attended this show notice them and maybe pick up a copy?
    Thanks,
    Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom