Smallest Gun Comfortable Carrying

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    I appreciate every response on this post. I'm still trying to decide on a micro pistol lol
    If you really like the LCP size and 380 caliber the LCP max is a good deal. 10 +1 of 380.

My tastes are for larger pistols. I really like my Beretta 92x it conceals easily. The pistol is large capacity and a DA/SA which I prefer.

if I went micro, it would be that size, something I could also pocket carry, preferably in a 9.

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    PSA and a couple of others have the LCP Max for $319
    68EFA31F-D4B9-47C5-88AF-54CCC9D15A27.png
    EFD7011D-57D6-479E-9FF7-9BE9E8686DCA.png

mod1911a

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2014
    Covington, LA
    Love it for what I use it for which is usually secondary carry---been doing this for over 15 years---I hardly even know it's
    there because of size and weight---works for me.
    Ditto. Got one too! I keep Hornady Critical Defense 22WMR loads in it. 45gr FTX bullet. Listed at 1000fps MV out of a 1-7/8" bbl.

B52 Jetman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2022
    Bossier City
    What's the smallest gun you are comfortable carrying? What about uncommon calibers for ccw such as 22lr, 25acp, and 32acp?
    .380 acp is the minimum I would carry...9mm preferably. Size of the pistol really depends on you...your size and how comfortable you are to recoil. Also, depends on how you're going to carry...concealed or open. Pick the pistol that fits & shoots the best for you.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    Ok I think I have already commented on this post, but I’m gonna throw this out here. I am still rocking my Gen 5 Glock 26 MOS. Suppressor height sights, Trijicon RMR06, Streamlight TLR6 with red laser, gold parts kit, and factory extended mags. Out of every pistol I’ve ever owned and fired, the 26 is my most accurate shooter. I try to keep in my mind that if I’m ever involved in a shooting situation, 9 times out of 10 there will be 9mm Glock in the area. If I’m helping law enforcement, they are more than likely using a Glock chambered in 9mm. So their mags will fit my pistol and I will have a better chance of surviving the attack by having more ammo and the convenience of compatible magazines. Also I pray we never get to that SHTF scenario, but 9mm ammo and Glock mags will be plentiful. I really feel like any caliber outside of NATO, Law Enforcement, and Private Contractors is just a novelty type round. It is cool to have so many different calibers, but more for pleasure than practicality. I would love to carry a Glock 43X MOS, but it’s just not practical for me. I run all Glocks in 9mm because all my mags work in each one of them. I’m pretty sure I will be breaking someone’s heart, but I’m just voicing my preference.

Attachments

• IMG_0577.jpeg
      IMG_0577.jpeg
      864.9 KB · Views: 9

javery5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2023
    New Orleans La.
    I feel like I wrote your comment and just forgot. I have a deep connection with the 26 myself. I’ve told people before about how I feel like I can shoot better with the 26 than all other pistols.

Top Bottom