So how about those BR mayoral canidates?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    we must have accidentally had the phone off the hook when all those shooters called to let us know when they were going to shoot someone so we could get there before it happened.

what a tool

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    we must have accidentally had the phone off the hook when all those shooters called to let us know when they were going to shoot someone so we could get there before it happened.

what a tool
    Well acutally, the criminals are suppose to summit a T.P.S. report before committing a crime.

Didn't you get that memo?
    officespacethememo.jpg

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    actually baton rouge police officers are discouraged from being pro-active.

for instance, if there is a shooting every weekend at a bar, the city does not proactively try and stop them, they just wait till a 911 call comes in.

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    The three who want the job are idiots. I am a big conservative, but I have already voted for Kip this time around. He has made some mistakes and I am sure he will make more, but he is doing a good job overall.

Besides Johnson came up with the great idea to eleminate or redesign the I-10/I-12 split.:biglaugh:

I do not like his big tax proposal, but he is doing a decent job so far in running the city.

electrode1998

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Agreed, Johnson is a tool with his ghetto linguistics. Carter comes off as a dumbass hick and don't even get me started on that fairy Kyle....

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    Sounds like you are in the same boat we (in New Orleans) where in..

Choice is ..>William Jefferson a dirtbag thief that is somehow skating a conviction..... Karen carter... Dirtbag who called all the people of the westbank racist and ignorant for not letting hordes of dirtbags cross the bridge and loot us the way they looted new Orleans..

I was not going to vote... Then Harry Lee (god rest his soul) spoke up and said.. Karen Carter is worthless.. Dont vote for her... He admitted that the other option was not better... But ....Hey ... I liked Harry.. I voted with him... Not for Jefferson... But against Carter...

sometime you pick the person that will do the most damage on the next term..

This is why I am voting McCain.. I think he will do less damage than Obama...

Simple as that...

Oh and LSP... Those are not rumors... I have it on very good advice that Kip is very fond of the White Whimmin... And it wont take much research at all to find pictures of him with a black eye... (He claims he fell and gave it to himself.. Who believes that????)

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I voted for Holden last go-around, simply because Bobby Simpson was/is a congenital idiot.

I should have known better...:rolleyes:

While the jury is still out regarding his alledged carousing, etc., his plan to tax us to "renovate" downtown BR should tell anyone with half a brain all they need to know. Of equal importance, and not as well known , is his embracing of Bloomberg's anti-gun ********.

So what choices remain?

1. A semi-literate drug attorney

2. A good ole country boy who may (or may not) have a clue

3. An elitist prima donna who isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is

We're well and truly ******...

I mostly agree, but Kip has done a good job so far, better than the last couple we've had. "An elitist prima donna who isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is" Excellent analogy!

Top Bottom