SPF: Sold pending funds : 2008 Trailblazer - runs but needs work

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revolvergeek

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Greetings all,

Offered for sale or trade is one used 2008 Chevy Trailblazer that needs work.I bought it from a coworker a few years back and it was her mom's car before that. I drove it for a while and it developed some issues. I was keeping it to fix it up, but I ended up with a newer used car and now my father got a newer used truck so this one is looking for a new home. Has the Vortec 4200 6 cylinder and 137,434 miles on it.

Sorry about the pictures. Apparently fototime just closed up shop on me.

The Good: cranks right up and runs (rough), a/c blows cold, body and interior are quite presentable (interior needs a good cleaning), all power windows and locks work.

The Bad: Couple cracks in the windshield, ether from the winter storm or the weedeater slinging rocks or both, the exhaust manifold is cracked, the fuel tank / filler is cracked, there is probably some timing issue because it clatters knocks when cranked and then lopes and is noisy as it idles. I have driven it once a month around the yard to keep everything lubricated and conditioned, but I would not plan on driving it home. buyer should bring a trailer to haul it on. The tires are at best fair, and two of them is downright lousy- probably should plan on at least buying three tires. The two rear wheel bearings may need to be replaced. Does not have a plate nor an inspection sticker. Would not pass inspection last time that I tried. It failed the evaporative system test since the gas tank would not pressure up due to the cracks.

Asking $1800 OBO

Thanks,
    Danny

Last edited:

Revolvergeek

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    BUMP! Price reduced to $2000.

Willing to entertain offers on other items. If anybody has a tire / automotive shop, I would also be VERY interested in trading for repairs and new(er) tires for my 2002 C1500.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom