sold! Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless boss 300

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I picked this up from another member in a trade not to long ago, I really don't want it I just needed some spare cash at the time. So it's going up for sale or trade. I'm asking $800.00 and I'll throw in a box of Hornady superformance. It's a winchester model 70 classic stainless boss with a synthetic stock they don't make these anymore. It is 300 win mag. I have no use for the round as my camp is set up with short lanes the longest shot I could make might be 100 yards but thats kinda pushing it. So yeah no use for it at all. It has a luepold vari-x 2 6x18 scope on it. about a $550 scope from what I have seen new anyway. It's very clear. I'm looking for anything cash, cash+trade, or trade's. Very interested in Hornady reloading equipment. Just starting out so I need everything. I am really intrigued by the lock and load ap press, or the classic kit. .40 cal handguns. .308 rifles. tactical rifle's. Fourwheelers, please no junk. A carb cleaning I can handle but I don't want to deal with anything else needing to be fixed. P90x may interest me too. Gift cards to restaurants you got for chritsmas and don't want. I don't know open for anything. A .40 cal with a threaded barrel would be nice. Please no shotguns. I have enough. I wouldnt mind another "judge". I really just don't want this and want something new. Ammo is always an option, .223/556, 12 guage turkey/home defense loads. 2 3/4 only. Just hit me up with offers. you can call or text 318-547-3014 Thanks Cameron. If you call you will have a better chance of reaching me at 2a.m. than in the 9a.m. So I don't mind late calls.

p.s.- willing to drive a reasonable distance. I have nothing else to do until January.

2011-12-23_21-31-35_429.jpg

2011-12-23_21-32-24_743.jpg

Last edited:

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I will be leaving some time before the 12th to go to houston. I can either drive through shreveport, or through alexandria and lake charles if anybody in those areas wants to meet and buy or trade.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom