**SOLD**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    It's happening... I didn't think the day would come... Buuutttt. It's kind of what I do... Selling this to fund some other endeavors since it isn't doing anything but looking pretty in my closet.

2012-09-02_20-02-37_757.jpg 2012-09-02_20-01-32_64.jpg 2012-09-02_20-03-32_367.jpg

Daniel Defense M4V7 with MIAD Grip, front angled grip, MBUS 1, single point sling (not sure of make), Black Widow NOMAR ambidextrous end plate and 36" Midway USA bag is included. Around 600 round through it. BUIS are not zero'd. Only mounted and haven't gotten around to it. The front QD sling mount is NOT included, but is for sale separately. The ONLY blemishes are on the top rail where I had an ACOG mounted. Hardly noticeable. Price for gun and bag as shown (minus QD sling mount and mag) is 1500. **SOLD SOLD SOLD** :wtc:

Also have 9 30 Round mags (4 FDE Lancer L5, 4 Black Lancer L5, 1 PMAG w/out window) Only 1 FDE Lancer and 1 PMAG have been used. The others have just been loaded a few days ago. $10 each. **SOLD**

400+ Rounds of 223. 100 of them are brass remans from freedom munitions. The other 300 are Tula Ammo. Selling as a lot. $100 SOLD

wml-ir_1-sand.png

Inforce WML. Brand new with box and instructions. Desert Tan. Only taken out to mount. Has strobe function as well. This is the model with the IR LED. $125 **SPF** http://www.inforce-mil.com/wml-ir.php

d432f0f489da94bd981c14538107b8c3.jpg

Ranier Arms XTC. New, unmounted, still in package. $45 **SPF**

ThumbnailHandler.ashx

Hardpoint Equipment OSS. Completely new. Mounts to plate carrier/vest or just slings around neck. Given to a friend

img

Gear Sector rail mount hand stop. Brand new in box and unmounted. $35 **SPF**

2012-09-03_11-17-56_378.jpg

Fortis RAP (Rail Attachment Point) QD front sling mount. SOLD

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Wow, cant believe you are selling this.

It seems like yeaterday you put pictures of you showing your child how to properly take down an ar 15 and your childs eyes were glowing because daddys rifle is the coolest One made. I am sure the thought past in your childs mind that One day, this rifle would be passed down.

Oh wait that was yesterday :D

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    If you already didn't take all my money I would have bought this one too. Lol

Haha. I'll take it all!

Wow, cant believe you are selling this.

It seems like yeaterday you put pictures of you showing your child how to properly take down an ar 15 and your childs eyes were glowing because daddys rifle is the coolest One made. I am sure the thought past in your childs mind that One day, this rifle would be passed down.

Oh wait that was yesterday :D

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Lol. There will be more rifles. A boat while my son is this little is going to be much greater memories. I'm getting sentimental in my old age. ;)

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Damn that's a nice rifle! Couldn't you just sell a kidney or something instead? It would probably hurt less...

Free bump for your pain!

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I've heard it on good authority that the zombie apocalypse is going to start in 4-10 business days (not counting days that start the letters A - Z or end in Y) and that Daniel Defense rifles, particularly the M4V7's, have shown remarkable promise in the zombie-slaying frontier.

Also, they've been shown to increase the hair-growth in aging men, increase stamina, and improve cholesterol.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I am for sure going to be in Baton Rouge on Friday 9/8. Can bring the rifle with me if anyone out that way is interested.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom