SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjoker16

Rating - 98.3%
    57   1   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    wow...I JUST bought PMC .223 300rnds for $115 shipped.

is this south african stuff really good/special ammo. why is it so much more than the PMC??

just curious...not trying to be a jerk?

dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    Looks like surplus M193. From a recently closed Gunbroker Auction:

...This is TRUE 1st grade millitary M193 5.56X45mm NATO ammo, not XM193 or XM193PD which are all seconds and thirds that is not trusted to be given to soldiers for life/death situations and sold exclusivly to civillians like the Federal brown box XM193, Federal Black box "Tactical" XM193 is, its all seconds that couldnt pass stringent quality control and sold to civillians. M193 ammo is 55gr, Full metal jacket traveling at speed of 3,259 feet per second. NON corrosive, brass case. South african M193 is largely desired because of the long term storage/freshness, the fact it is TRUE 1st grade M193 and it is the most accurate of M193 out there. It also hasnt been brought into the country for many yrs and will never be back thanks to the new import laws. This is very hard to get and worth having!!

GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    The ammo is good. I've still got a couple battle packs of it left. I just remember that when I bought mine it was only about $30 a pack. Not that way anymore though with todays prices.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom