some insight for you guys. new guys to forum, check this out.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Its more of a web spider that scours the data, They then dig deeper.
    I have been on both sides of it, and just due to no ill intent and being completely on the up and up is only reason I am here. I would not talk to anyone about any specifics without representation at this point, but back then it was less of an issue.
    If you have any doubt about what the gvmt can do, read the book from Mark owen than listen to his podcasts about the fallout from his book. (no easy day) Jack Carr the author and he are friends and JC had a 4 part interview with him .. towards the last part he goes into how they harassed his family and friends. It all depends on who the gvmt says is the enemy. If you are their target it has to suck.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Not gonna go into all that. However, from the conversation that ensued, I gather that there are several Louisiana sources online that are monitored on a regular basis. But basically, my mouth and lack of verbal control almost got me into some serious trouble. Lesson learned. Learn from my mistakes.

Dude, they used my username and tracked down my address at both home and work, my phone number, they had a full background check printed on me, where they asked me about a time I was arrested almost 8yrs ago ona MisDemeanor. They knew what kind of car I fuckin drive bruh ..

That’s not that impressive lol. Most local LE agencies can get all of that info in just a few minutes. None of this is breaking news, if you say certain things or make certain threats, you will get contacted. It’s been this way forever. How do you know someone didn’t just send a screenshot to the FBI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    From the Convo that was had and what I was told. There are other people on here that had a need to know and are aware of exactly what happened/was said. Ready to forget about it. Those who need to know, know..

I’m just wondering why you didn’t say “hell yeah I said it and meant every word of it”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2aadvocate19

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Lake Charles, LA
    I'm stuck on the part where the agent told you you signed away your 1 st amendment rights . Did you get that in writing or was it by any chance recorded ? That would be a big story . Now I realize the owner of the site can and does have rules concerning conduct and speech but as far as the Federal government goes !!!!

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk
    I think he was more or less meaning your right of privacy is gone and if you say something dumb or threatening they will use it against you.

guillory7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Shreveport
    Not gonna go into all that. However, from the conversation that ensued, I gather that there are several Louisiana sources online that are monitored on a regular basis. But basically, my mouth and lack of verbal control almost got me into some serious trouble. Lesson learned. Learn from my mistakes.

Dude, they used my username and tracked down my address at both home and work, my phone number, they had a full background check printed on me, where they asked me about a time I was arrested almost 8yrs ago ona MisDemeanor. They knew what kind of car I fuckin drive bruh ..
    Dammm

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I'm stuck on the part where the agent told you you signed away your 1 st amendment rights . Did you get that in writing or was it by any chance recorded ? That would be a big story . Now I realize the owner of the site can and does have rules concerning conduct and speech but as far as the Federal government goes !!!!

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk
    It has nothing to do with the Federal Government . Internet forums and social media are privately owned and you have no expectation of privacy or First Amendment rights .

Riley_2001

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2022
    St. Landry
    NOTHING surprises me anymore . And I have ZERO trust in the FBI .
    So I won't divulge into details here, but I would like to give the new guys, especially younger guys a fair heads up. Many people joke about the feds watching what you say on the internet. Well after today, I can confirm with 100% honesty that this is very true. I was interviewed today by both a high ranking officer with Louisiana State Police and a FBI Field Agent about comments I made over a year ago on this site. All in all, I was just blowing off steam from aggravation and meant nothing by it, but as you guys/gals know, sarcasm/seriousness is sometimes hard to differentiate through text on a website. Like the Agent I spoke to today said, facial expressions and body language say and mean alot. Luckily, they realized I was not serious in what was said, and they basically slapped me on wrist, said don't do it again, educated me on a bunch of laws, and sent me on my way. FYI, When you sign up for internet forums, anything said is considered public information once its posted, and you wave your 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech when you sign up. Read the fine print.... WATCH WHAT YOU SAY/TYPE. This information was conveyed to me, directly to my face at a coffee shop by an FBI agent, that does nothing all day but watch forums, and look for potential threats.
    Crazy world

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom