SPF: Aimpoint T1 w/Larue QD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    *SPF*

$575 FTF in NOLA/Northshore area or shipped.

Or...trade for an Eotech EXPS2-0 in similar condition + $150 cash. The T1 and mount are in like new condition other than a small nick in the finish on one of the turret covers. Also one of the straps on the rubber bikini cover broke, which is common with these. Still works fine though, but if it bothered you they are available for around $15. The Larue mount is the QD version tall mount (lower 1/3 cowitness). This setup is the absolute hotness, I just want to give Eotech another shot.

PM or email at curt.montgomery@gmail.com

Stock pic, will take actual pics tonight.

p1011721.jpg

Optic comes with original box, manual and all accessories (adjustment tool, etc).

ETA: Actual pics!

t1_1.jpg

t1_3.jpg

t1_2.jpg

Last edited:

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Please tell me VG didn't talk you into this...

His epiphany came microseconds after squinting through it. VG was no where near. The moment was practically religious. He has a lame eye or something --- crippled cornea syndrome I think it is? You'd have thought the EOTech had laid hands on him.

I, otoh, have perfect vision. I'll take the T-1 all day long.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Please tell me VG didn't talk you into this...

:rofl:

No. I've always preferred Eotech but gave up on them because of vision issues. I had never tried one of the XPS series, the reticle was much improved and actually had less ghosting for me than the T1. I also shot a couple drills with Nate's rifle (not his fault, I stole it from Sam) and target transitions, etc were noticeably faster. I much prefer the weight and battery life of the T1, but I'll give that up for faster hits.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Your next Trent. It's a new strategy I know longer preach. I am like a Kimodo Dragon I just plant the seed and then follow you around till you succumb.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Ill just build a QD device that adds 7 ounces to my gun and clip it on when I want to shoot an EOtech.

To be fair the EXPS is only 5.5oz heavier than the T1 w/Larue 660 (6.5oz w/DD mount).

Also to be fair, I didn't realize the Eotech was such a pig. I like lightweight, I need to do some more thinkin'. Of course Nate will come back with some **** about the gym and sandwiches, neither of which I'm a fan of.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Lift weights and east sandwiches. Seriously if the rest of you rifle is light who cares. Mine with the big ole eo tech is under 7lbs.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Yay-- I'll definitely be one of the cool kids if Speed switches to EOTech, too!

I never noticed the reticle difference on the XPS-- I'll have to check it out when I get the chance. I do however MUCH prefer the single cell cross mount, and the reduced size of the thing. Best of all, it doesn't seem to have sacrificed any "viewing window" when compared to the big-ol'-honkin' units of yore.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lilvonte722
    Top Bottom