St Bernard Indoor Shooting Center

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I wonder if he will get his rights restored and FFL license back since he wasn’t charged. I did hear he has some other charges coming down the pipeline but didn’t here exactly what they were and can’t confirm if it’s true or not. Just something I heard from a source I don’t know that well personally.

I feel bad for all of y’all caught up in this BS. Hopefully y’all get y’all stuff sooner than later. Bad enough the wait times are what they are as is.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Unless something changed everything was at Gretna gun being stored. Maybe for whatever reason they weren’t holding the NFA items?
    Don’t think they can transfer everything with out form 3’s being approved for each item, but it shouldn’t take long for form 3’s to be approved

Rodog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2022
    Metairie
    This thread is wild. Watched tfbtv and the place seemed nice as did the workers. Had one gun transferred there a year or two ago just to check out the place, was by no means the closest ffl to transfer to. I had heard Nolatac shut down when I was searching for ranges, didn't really look into why. However, found more on the site to check out now.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Update from Gretna Gun... ATF is finally processing the transfers over, slowly. They'll reach out to everyone individually. You'll need to show your original purchase receipt to prove you own the serial number, so they can reassign it to you. The stamp application and eforms process will need to start from scratch.

If you bought directly from SilencerShop, you're additionally fuck3d... normally it's a free transfer for kiosk dealers, but since it's now a direct sale coming from another vendor, there will be a $100/ea transfer fee.

Let's see how this one goes over.

IMG_8464.jpeg

aj_junkin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2022
    Arabi LA
    Thought this was funny he's posting on fb looking for a job!

Attachments

• 284288136_729803781788599_4325775108946753884_n.jpg
      284288136_729803781788599_4325775108946753884_n.jpg
      17.1 KB · Views: 196

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Update from Gretna Gun... ATF is finally processing the transfers over, slowly. They'll reach out to everyone individually. You'll need to show your original purchase receipt to prove you own the serial number, so they can reassign it to you. The stamp application and eforms process will need to start from scratch.

If you bought directly from SilencerShop, you're additionally fuck3d... normally it's a free transfer for kiosk dealers, but since it's now a direct sale coming from another vendor, there will be a $100/ea transfer fee.

Let's see how this one goes over.

View attachment 120562
    Were gonna kiss it and make it better. I promise.

aj_junkin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2022
    Arabi LA
    Just found out he is bartending @ visions on the weekends. Everybody should go and have him pour ya a drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Just found out he is bartending @ visions on the weekends. Everybody should go and have him pour ya a drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Visions is still open! I was going there over 20 years ago. That is a long run for a strip club. They usually get busted for illegal activity and shut down.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom