Stalekracker in some trouble

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Looks like the famous Cajun cooking star/ state trooper might be in some trouble!!! Apart of dui/hit and run in a boat

PUT THAT ON A CRACKER DUDE!!!!

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Saw that a while back. He wasn’t driving the boat (supposedly) but I bet they was hydrating and he was in a hurry to trailer the boat and get out of there. Even if he was just a completely innocent observer, I can’t imagine just hauling ass, knowing someone might be in trouble in the water. Much worse if you were part of the cause. I don’t even know anybody that could be so callous. I’d like to think that there’s more to the story that would clear ol’ Dats money dude, but I feel like I’ve heard enough already.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    pretty much my impression of the troopers I have encountered when off work, they are not going to do **** for anyone.. I dont know and was not there, but feel if there were folks in the water after the accident, it is time to help ,regardless .

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Even though he wasn’t driving, even though he was drunk, he was apart of a hit and run and dui on the water… I would expect a normal civilian to say somthing or stop and help and him being a state trooper I’m sorry but he should be held to a higher standard… don’t know the whole story but even if he did no wrong no body made him get in the truck at the boat launch and leave, he could have said hey man go if you got to, but I gotta stay and report this, I can’t run with you!!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I would think that caused more than $500 in damage and thought all dui were upgraded to felony… also it’s a felony hit in run if it causes an injury in which this accident did

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I would think that caused more than $500 in damage and thought all dui were upgraded to felony… also it’s a felony hit in run if it causes an injury in which this accident did

It’s a misdemeanor. I don’t think there was serious bodily injury and cost of damages doesn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I didn't realize he is a LSP Trooper. Him being involved in an accident and leaving the scene is a real problem for him. Even if not criminal I'm sure it will be an integrity issue. He could lose his job over something like that.

Not to mention the DUI. Even if he wasn't driving while intoxicated, he was allowing someone else to drive intoxicated. These are serious issues that his superiors won't take lightly. At least they shouldn't be taken lightly.

Who knows this day in age. It seems integrity is becoming a rare commodity.

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Dude's wife is running her mouth with all kinds of crazy **** . She's going to jam him up ..
    Need to post a link, or at least post some of the accusations. No question there is always a jealous spouse, or he could be a real POS that is only funny in 20 second skits on TikTok

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    It wouldn’t if it was just misdemeanor hit and run.

I get that you are LEO but I would have to imagine that this kind of thing can't sit well with you. I certainly wouldn't leave the scene of an accident and I certainly wouldn't allow someone I know operate a vehicle while intoxicated.

I would really have to think you have a real problem with this sort of thing and would also have to believe you would expect some sort of penalty for this kind of behavior.

How can that guy uphold the law when he himself does not abide by the law he is sworn to uphold?

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Need to post a link, or at least post some of the accusations. No question there is always a jealous spouse, or he could be a real POS that is only funny in 20 second skits on TikTok
    I believe it was on the News . She said he refused a Breathalyzer test . Then she made some crazy statement about how " You can't do anything wrong in a boat " , or something to that effect . Nothing she said made any sense .

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    This guy is a Trooper...wut?

Sounds like he should stick with cooking and being silly on the internet.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I get that you are LEO but I would have to imagine that this kind of thing can't sit well with you. I certainly wouldn't leave the scene of an accident and I certainly wouldn't allow someone I know operate a vehicle while intoxicated.

I would really have to think you have a real problem with this sort of thing and would also have to believe you would expect some sort of penalty for this kind of behavior.

How can that guy uphold the law when he himself does not abide by the law he is sworn to uphold?

Yep, that’s why I said he should get SEVERELY disciplined or fire from LSP

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom