Star Trek meets Denham Springs, relics of the past, and more.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Several years ago I helped clean the storage room of a local photographer that passed away. I saved a few things that struck me as odd and interesting. Among them was a flier from a Star Trek play in Denham Springs, likely in the early 1980's. This photographer made the photo for the flier, and I have several copies along with the negatives he used to make it.

I was hoping that there is some museum or something, but I am not local to DS and do not know who to give it to.

There is a lot of other photography, with some local families and weddings dating as far back to the 1950s, and as recent as the late 80s. There are prints and negatives of local musicians and events.
    If someone likes vintage local Denham Springs/Livingston/BR memories let me know. I do not want this stuff, but I feel like someone may appreciate it.

Let me know if that is you!

Fredgr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2016
    Free state of Livingston
    Several years ago I helped clean the storage room of a local photographer that passed away. I saved a few things that struck me as odd and interesting. Among them was a flier from a Star Trek play in Denham Springs, likely in the early 1980's. This photographer made the photo for the flier, and I have several copies along with the negatives he used to make it.

I was hoping that there is some museum or something, but I am not local to DS and do not know who to give it to.

There is a lot of other photography, with some local families and weddings dating as far back to the 1950s, and as recent as the late 80s. There are prints and negatives of local musicians and events.
    If someone likes vintage local Denham Springs/Livingston/BR memories let me know. I do not want this stuff, but I feel like someone may appreciate it.

Let me know if that is you!
    About how much material is this? box wise or whatever. Denham Springs has a nice museum in the old city hall I'm sure they'd love to have it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom