Stay Safe!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I doubt any of our LEO's are online tonight at home and you probably won't see this until tomorrow so...

I hope you had a unremarkable night.
    I hope the DWI statistics are lower than you ever remember.
    I hope you go home with a clean uniform without tear stains or heaven forbid, blood.
    I hope nobody pukes on your shoes.... or in your car.
    I hope nobody stupid shoots at you.
    Or your partner.
    If you're a K9, I hope your night consists of doggy gas and not stinky drunk farts. I bet crack heads would peel the paint off ceilings. :p

Seriously, I hope ya'll have a good night.

And if anybody else can think of more "I hopes"... :D

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Crap! When I saw on my userCP you posted, I remembered the paramedics/EMS crowd. Sorry 'bout that. ;)

I hope children are at home with Times Square on the TV, sitting next to Mom and Dad.
    I hope you don't have to deal with straight jackets, bad drugs and lots of booze.
    And most of all, I hope you don't loose anyone tonight.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Thought of another one, but I feel pretty confident due to the weather certain emergency responders are going to have a quiet night.

To all the firemen, I hope you can nap and play ping pong all night instead of putting out some dumb asses mistake with fireworks. :)

peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    Everyone stay safe with the fireworks. I am gonna try and keep the Rayne fire department from putting out any fires when I shoot the Rayne City fireworks show tonight.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    The rain is a mixed blessing. It'll cut down the house fires but increase the accidents. Drunk driving in the rain is a bad mix.

+1 for the firemen out there.

We drove from Metairie to Algiers point and back tonight to visit a few friends (missed ya'll gbundersea... ). Anyway, lots of fireworks being shot this year, more than I remember in the last few for sure. I was surprised. Maybe everyone is shooting their load before the rain starts?

tso

Observing...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Covington
    Thanks for the thought everyone. To all my brothers and sisters working tonight remember rule #1.... At the end of your shift, go home to your family!

Stay safe all
    1*

Steve

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Drove to a friends house at 3am and spent the night before driving back to Shreveport from Ruston where we spent New Years Eve/Morning. Only saw 2 cops working I-20 going there and going back. Saw NO wrecks or aftermath and am real grateful for that!

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Nothing too major that night over herebut I was not able to sleep for responding to minor wrecks and domestic violence, which could be a lot worse.

Top Bottom