Stevens crack barrel 16ga

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SouthernInsanity

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 31, 2018
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So short story... my dad had two of these with the bird dog on the side. As a youngster that only listened when I wanted to... didn't listen when my dad told me "I don't care if its unloaded, don't prop it up on the bumper of the truck." Well I didn't listen and it slid off and broke the hammer. FOR YEARS my dad refused to get it fixed and I used it by cocking it with my thumbs. This was in the early '80s. He did finally get it fixed, but not replaced and while it worked... its ugly. I knew that when my dad passed... which 16ga I would get LOL. He passed in 2013 and it's been stashed away. Does anyone have a good online link to getting a replacement hammer??

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    You may check with gunpartscorp as they have numerous parts for many types of firearms. You may luck out and find one there. You can also check with e-sarcoinc as they have some parts also. Good luck, I hope you find what you are needing.

gauthement

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Houma
    So short story... my dad had two of these with the bird dog on the side. As a youngster that only listened when I wanted to... didn't listen when my dad told me "I don't care if its unloaded, don't prop it up on the bumper of the truck." Well I didn't listen and it slid off and broke the hammer. FOR YEARS my dad refused to get it fixed and I used it by cocking it with my thumbs. This was in the early '80s. He did finally get it fixed, but not replaced and while it worked... its ugly. I knew that when my dad passed... which 16ga I would get LOL. He passed in 2013 and it's been stashed away. Does anyone have a good online link to getting a replacement hammer??
    try

Classic Firearms & Parts,​

scott@cfnparts.com

CZRuger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2023
    North of BR
    When the above parts suppliers try ebay Ive found a few rare gun parts there. Sometimes though the seller think they have the only one in the world and prce it as such. Example is a Marlin 39 old style front sight hood for $90.00

duckboya5

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2023
    St. Bernard Parish
    To OP, I actually just fixed up a Katrina stevens 94 16 gauge shotgun. Fastest way to get parts for that shotgun is going to be Numrich. You will also find a healthy supply of parts for that model on Ebay, but prices are typlically a little higher.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom