Stunning Upset: Dude forces girl to take a knee in Boxing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    1722531407777.png

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    This is the only way we might get back to reality. I say more power to the guys willing to dominate women’s sports. But yet the left is still good calling it women’s sports. I thought they couldn’t gender label flesh and water bags. (People) can’t have it both ways. This post is very offensive by the way!
    I'm with you, Someone have a butthurt report I can borrow please?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    166   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    What a little 8itch. Who knew you could get an Olympic medal for being a little 8itch. Tanya Harding ain’t got 5hit on this turd.

Ok, you guys know the drill. Same as the Bud Light debacle. Don’t endorse the behavior. Don’t watch the Olympics.
    Don’t support anything to do with it. Watch it go broke.

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    Take your time to read what I say, not what I don't say.

No one forced the young lady into the ring.

She and all the females involved in sports are free to refuse to compete against men, just as we are all free to not watch what used to be a wonderful celebration of human feats of athleticism.

Politics have ruined sports on so many levels. I miss my days of pick up baseball in the neighbors cow pasture.

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx

She and all the females involved in sports are free to refuse to compete against men, just as we are all free to not watch what used to be a wonderful celebration of human feats of athleticism.

Politics have ruined sports on so many levels. I miss my days of pick up baseball in the neighbors cow pasture.
    And she even wished the dude luck in the future. I would love to see every “woman’s” sport invaded by bench warming men in their perspective sports and be crushed. Unfortunately the real women would still congratulate the men and bow down. This is pathetic. It’s not just a United States issue. It’s a sliver of society that’s wagging the whole dog! Speak up or join the insanity till it eats itself. I was at a range on a Wednesday…ladies day. I told the guy I wanted the ladies rate. He laughed…I didn’t and told him if I came back with my attorney would he laugh and deny my fee? He said, “just go shoot”. I then laughed and paid but he caved! Range USA in Humble, Tx. Even in a range they didn’t have the balls to call this crap out. We are doomed! This boxer was given a female passport! The pretending game has no limits.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

You beat me to it. All of the real women should refuse to fight. They should show up at the event and not box. When they ask why, the answer should be that it is a woman's category but there was no woman for her to fight.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    "This has yet to be confirmed and there may not even be a straightforward answer. Khelif was disqualified from last year’s Women’s World Boxing Championships after undergoing what IBA president Umar Kremlev told Russian news agency TASS had been DNA tests.
    He added: “Based on the results of the tests, it was proven that they have XY [male] chromosomes. Such athletes were excluded from the competition.”

Khelif article Now even the Olympics have been poisoned.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    This was the perfect time for a low blow. If It was a woman, just a warning but if It wasn’t a woman that was hit in little Jim & the twins, it would be laid out on the canvas. Put it on a platter with the naked blue smurf.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lilvonte722
    Top Bottom