Supreme Court Rules Against New York Licensing Law

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Comifornia is already giving pushback. They should lock up every last government official in that state who doesn’t comply with the law.

This guy is a layer in Comifornia that specializes in 2A related cases.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    4 ccp holders... But how many are actually carrying concealed. Nobody will ever know. And I don't mean just the things, street pinks, etc.. I'm thinking, how many legitimate people that do not mean harm to anyone are still carrying concealed without a permit simply because they refuse to ask for permission to be able to defend themselves?

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Yea a big win. As the Senate passes a slew of unconstitutional gun laws...
    The big takeaway from the SCOTUS NY case is that leaders cannot infringe on gun rights due to safety concerns per 14th Amendment. Article VI never gave them permission to violate anything in the Bill of Rights. This is huge not just for gun rights but also ALL freedoms protected and guaranteed within the Bill of Rights. Absolutely huge for freedom!

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    4 ccp holders... But how many are actually carrying concealed. Nobody will ever know. And I don't mean just the things, street pinks, etc.. I'm thinking, how many legitimate people that do not mean harm to anyone are still carrying concealed without a permit simply because they refuse to ask for permission to be able to defend themselves?
    Many

Top Bottom