T/C encore back in business!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Guess y’all not that big into the t/c encore and contenders :dunno:
    I am, have several contenders and Encores, a few old school TC Front Stuffers too. IMHO there is no better or more accurate modern crack barrel single shot rifle made. Ive had Handi Rifles, cva, not even close

To be fair I have not handled a Henry, they make some nice rifles too, but IDK about barrel Interchangeability with those.

pandabear

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    You guys don't know what you missing out on. It's extremely rewarding making a kill on a 300yd shot with a 14" contender. There's a wide array of wildcat cartridges from SSK Industries. It'll open up a whole new way of hunting and target shooting experience.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    104   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Prices ought to drop drastically once they start making them again… no more $400 for stock sets… people are just taking advantage of supply and demand…

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    104   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    You guys don't know what you missing out on. It's extremely rewarding making a kill on a 300yd shot with a 14" contender. There's a wide array of wildcat cartridges from SSK Industries. It'll open up a whole new way of hunting and target shooting experience.
    Right accuracy is great and compactness is great!!!! I can have a 20” encore with a suppressor on it and it’s the same length as a 20” bolt gun and 1/2” a pound lighter… you save a good bit of length and weigh by getting rid of that bolt action assembly

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I have always wanted them but they are way too expensive for a single shot rifle/pistol. 500 dollars to change the barrel.. come on. Hopefully with computer machining the price will be more resonable these days.

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I have always wanted them but they are way too expensive for a single shot rifle/pistol. 500 dollars to change the barrel.. come on. Hopefully with computer machining the price will be more resonable these days.
    Goes back to the old saying…. Ya get what you pay for tho. My CVA’s shoot lights out but the Craftsmanship and Ergonomics of the TC are second to none.

Ole Rob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2024
    Monroe
    Glad to see this. Heavily invested in the TCs. 2 pistols and a rifle with many barrels. Love taking culls with the 10" 44 mag. I'm going to email about getting a 12" 350 legend pistol barrel. Would make an incredible suppressed hunter.

Top Bottom