Tac Drivers Custom gun and training

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    I googled it and he did a sniper level 1 training for the St.Martin Sheriffs Dept. He emailed me all his creds. awhile back and he teaches sniper courses at some place out west but I cant find the email. I may get out their when Im not so busy and check him out.

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    I tried to email him but email gets kicked back as no good. So Im not gonna bother.

On a another note whats the closet place that has Basic instruction for defensive handgun tactics and about how much does it cost?

Thanks
    Wade

Tacdrivers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    tacdrivers

Hello wadepat2, I accidently came across this site and saw the posts concerning my training. I'm sorry my email was rejected. I only heard last week from another customer that every time he sends me email it is rejected. You are the second person that I have heard this from so obviously I need to check into this. It certainly was not intentional.

Hello LSP972, I am retired from Lafayette Police Department. I don't blame you for wanting actual credentials. I will be glad to forward them to anyone who wishes. LPD sometimes gets funny when you use them as advertisement.

I did in fact instruct sniper workshops at LTPOA conferences. I have also taught LE sniper courses in the Acadiana area.

LSP972, although I'm sure it was coincidence, I do appreciate the comment that I may be the next Jeff Cooper. That is unlikely but I am in fact a staff instructor at Gunsite Academy which Jeff Cooper founded. At Gunsite I instruct in handgun, carbine, precision rifle, foreign weapons, and hunter specialty courses.

I hope I have cleared up some misconceptions and also hope that I can get this email issue fixed. In the mean time, please feel free to contact me about my background, training, gunsmithing or anything else I may be of assistance in.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom